Another "My first USA Jackson" thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Another \"My first USA Jackson\" thread

<font color="aqua">great looking guitar - congrats to you - [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Congrats, Very Nice Jackson! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
      Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

congrats!

Comment

Man……..I love that Warrior!!!!!!! You did the right thing, buying that JACKSON!!!!!!. Dimarzio SUPER distortion! Hell Yeah!!!!!!! I’ve had one on a Soloist since 86’. Enjoy!

CONGRATS!

Comment

how is the balance of that axe?
            I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Warriors balance very, very well. Nice axe dude [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
              Hear the universe scream
              Bleeding from black holes
              Whom horns careless
              And whom God mourns

Comment

Very very nice! I've been dreaming of warrior with same graphic, those pics doesn't help my GAS :P

Comment

Is that a pearlescent finish? That's awesome!!

Comment

Nice guitar! but are you serious about the pricetag? that is really expensive 2200euro is like $2900-$3000 for a usa

Comment

I'm not a thread necromancer... I just want to ask u guys to give me a reasonable price tag that I could sell this guitar. Consider that in europe these guitars are more expensive than in usa. It's been 2 years and played only at home and studio. Nearly perfect condition, you can see the only scratch here: http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f1...t=DSC00225.jpg

Comment

I hope I have my own jackson u.s.a thread by the end of the year.
                        http://www.myspace.com/bothendsofthepath
                        Anyone have a je-1000 or je-1200 availible?

Comment

Originally posted by RD
                          Nice
                          Thanx but it seems that I should make a new thread :P I brought this up because I need you guys to suggest a price tag for this wr1. I want to sell my axe soon.

Comment

I posted this in the other Warrior thread, but a bolted steel WR1 was my first USA Jackson as well. Sold my Gibson LP Classic for it a year after getting my '94 cherry burst KV Pro (below). Though I'm not too keen on the plain looking bolted steel with solid lines and practically non-existant rust drips (mine is the only one I've seen painted the way it is with the drips off the pickup rings and floyd).

And the "gateway drug":

Comment

Originally posted by RadStar View Post
                              I'm not a thread necromancer... I just want to ask u guys to give me a reasonable price tag that I could sell this guitar. Consider that in europe these guitars are more expensive than in usa. It's been 2 years and played only at home and studio. Nearly perfect condition, you can see the only scratch here: http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f1...t=DSC00225.jpg
                              I got the one I posted above for $1600 shipped through eBay 100% mint (not the slightest blemish on the fretwire or anything).

Comment

Working...
                              X