Jackson Soloist Blasphemy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Soloist Blasphemy?

I currently own a 1989 Jackson Soloist with a HSS configuration...

Well I've been thinking about having it professionally converted to a H-H setup.

Do you guys thing I would be committing Blasphemy?

Re: Jackson Soloist Blasphemy?

With the rarity of that graphic,I would leave it as is...
    Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

blasphemy. if you want H-H, just sell this one and get a different one

Comment

Definitely blasphemy. There are a lot of H-H guitars out there (DK2M? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] ) But not many have this graphic.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

+1. One of those was featured in a catalog back in the day and with as few as are likely running around yours might well have been it. It'd be a shame to destroy a piece of history like that.
          Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Yep, blasphemy! I'd have thought that for the money that a pro job would cost (i.e. fill in the middle s/c, route for the neck, veneer the top and respray) you'd be half way to a used SL2H....
            Popular is not the same as good
            Rare is not the same as valuable
            Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Keep it as it is!

Comment

Sell it. And order a cs H/H with the same graphic. Big$$$$$$$$$

Can a SD Little 59' fit under that p/u cover?

Comment

Sell it and buy a H/H.

Don't fuck the graphic up.
                  You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

when did you get that? It looks like one I sold about a year ago on ebay.

personally, i think given the hammering the seahawks are going to take tomorrow that you would not want to be seen in public with that graphic ever again. so an H/H conversion may be your only hope. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Blasphemy, I say!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

+1. One of those was featured in a catalog back in the day and with as few as are likely running around yours might well have been it. It'd be a shame to destroy a piece of history like that.

[/ QUOTE ]
                        +2

Comment

<font color="aqua">Dave, please let it be, my friend, like the others said, maybe sell it and get what you really want?
                          </font>
                          Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            when did you get that? It looks like one I sold about a year ago on ebay.

personally, i think given the hammering the seahawks are going to take tomorrow that you would not want to be seen in public with that graphic ever again. so an H/H conversion may be your only hope. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep Tim, that is the one I bought from you last year. I love to guitar and how it plays. And I plan to keep it in my collection for a very long time. It's just that the damn 5-way switch is in such a awkward position. I find myself not using the versatility of the guitar because of it. Why couldn't Jackson have put it in the same spot where Fender places their switch?

Now as far as the SEAHAWKS! Win or Lose, this team kicks ass and I'll save my gloating til Monday. Thank You Very Much. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              personally, i think given the hammering the seahawks are going to take tomorrow that you would not want to be seen in public with that graphic ever again. so an H/H conversion may be your only hope.

[/ QUOTE ]
                              [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Ok that was funny..but you know a certain someone will be by any minute to dispute that [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X