Jackson Soloist Blasphemy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jackson Soloist Blasphemy?

+ 1. Blasphemy! That graphic is awesome. If you mess with it, your taking away for it's uniqueness, and putting a dent in resale potential...IMHO

metal.

Comment

well, I think it's time to sand that one down now and get a Pittsburgh cityscape painted on it [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
      I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        well, I think it's time to sand that one down now and get a Pittsburgh cityscape painted on it [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

We all knew that one was coming. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

actually i was thinking about redoing it with BLACK & WHITE STRIPES!!!!

Comment

You don't mess with Seattle.

There's a few of us Reppin' the 206
            I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Leave it just like it is, it's unique and the graphic kills! Do you have more pics of that guitar?

Comment

where were all of you lovers of that fucking guitar when I was trying to sell it here? all i got was "nice guitar, too bad about the graphic"? i even had someone ask what i thought a refin would cost. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

bastids. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
                I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Tim I'm glad none of these guys here wanted it. I wasn't a member when you listed it on here, but thanks to eBay we connected. And the graphic does KICK ASS!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

That used to belong to a friend of mine, JCFer Remcarr to be exact. Its a cool graphic and I wouldn't mess with it. It also has glow in the dark features if I remember correctly. If you need a different configuration of pickups or whatever I'd just get another Jackson with the features you want instead of butchering this one.

Rudy
                    Rudy
                    www.metalinc.net

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      When the Seahawks win, get them to autograph it, then sell it on ebay for a lot of money! [img]/images/graemlins/idea2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

So much for your plan, Professor Chaos! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Yeah, tell me about it! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                        X