New Demon in the CS shop gallery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Demon in the CS shop gallery

*ducks* i think the ibanez 540PII looks better. stiil, the demon is cool because it is rare....
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      *ducks* i think the ibanez 540PII looks better. stiil, the demon is cool because it is rare....

[/ QUOTE ]

Ibanez guitars are effects pushers - thats what I call them. They sound OK with a lot of effects - thats about it.
      Otherwise their tone is thin, they have a buzz saw sound and their sustain sucks because their AANJ design decreases mass at the neck joint and it robs tone and sustain and their parts are on the cheap side.
      They get a lot of artists playing them through endorsements not because they are such good guitars.
      I guarantee you there is no Ibanez that will come even remotely close to what this Custom Shop guitar will sound like. Not many other guitars for that matter either.

I have one of these although somewhat different construction and it is one of the most focused articulate toneful sounding guitars I have ever played or heard. Mine (BOLT ON) has noticeably better sustain than my neck through Warrior. I had to keep plugging them in back and forth to compare because I couldn't believe my ears.

Dude you will love the sound of it when you get it. And the minute you lay your hands on it you will feel a quality instrument.

Yeah the looks do not appeal to everyone but to each his own. I love the way mine looks - they are exotic and different from anything else out there.
      PLAY TILL U DIE !!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ibanez guitars are effects pushers - thats what I call them. They sound OK with a lot of effects - thats about it.
        Otherwise their tone is thin, they have a buzz saw sound and their sustain sucks because their AANJ design decreases mass at the neck joint and it robs tone and sustain and their parts are on the cheap side.
        They get a lot of artists playing them through endorsements not because they are such good guitars.
        I guarantee you there is no Ibanez that will come even remotely close to what this Custom Shop guitar will sound like. Not many other guitars for that matter either.

[/ QUOTE ]

Couldn't have said it better.

Comment

as i stand up from ducking, i said it LOOKS better, not better built or better sounding!! i happen to wholeheartedly agree with you on that!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

I think it looks nice, but i do like it more when the top horn is longer.

Comment

I happen to own a Ibanez 540 pII and it is a fun and effortless guitar to play. Mainly because of the thin neck. But comparing it to my SL-1 it just cant beat the sustain, tone and build quality. Now if I could only get a Jackson guitar with a Ibanez thin neck I'd be in heaven. [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Demons are an acquired taste but then again I have always liked paintjobs and shapes abit away from the norm. Why pay the $$$ for a customshop guitar and not go all out?
              That being said I'm sure mine will repulse alot of you but then again its my unique creation for me, myself and I. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

omg, look at the bevels on that! [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Working...
                X