Jackson CS Price List?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson CS Price List?

Stupid question, but why doesn't the current Jackson price list include custom shop options and prices? The Charvel price lists it all out. WTF? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
    mike.

Re: Jackson CS Price List?

Just use the Jackson® Custom Shop Quote Form.

http://www.jacksonguitars.com/resources/custshopquote/
    http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

thanks Jack, and I have, in fact, submitted it to a dealer who "says" that Mike Kotzen's priced it out. But I've got no way of knowing whether this particular dealer is jacking up the quoted price. Trust...what a concept!! [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Comment

What a novel concept. You could always have one of the JCF Dealers quote it out for you and give you a price.
        http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          What a novel concept. You could always have one of the JCF Dealers quote it out for you and give you a price.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, that's basically what happened. I ran the quote on the Jackson CS form from the website, submitted to the dealer, and the results were $250 over estimate. The axe is relatively straightforward, without many extras. Next step...more questions (I guess!) [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I'd say your next step should be another dealer.
            Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Next step...more questions (I guess!) [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds logical. Ask the dealer to explain the difference and/or pass on the details how the price quote was arrived at. I would not be surprised if it's legit, though. That's happened to me once or twice.

Comment

+1 on asking multiple dealers. It doesn't cost anything but time.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  [ QUOTE ]
                  Next step...more questions (I guess!) [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds logical. Ask the dealer to explain the difference and/or pass on the details how the price quote was arrived at. I would not be surprised if it's legit, though. That's happened to me once or twice.

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks Pat, Noe and YAO!
                  mike

Comment

Working...
                  X