Rumor I heard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rumor I heard

Well, I like both and my next custom will have a Kahler Pro on it and 1 Hum of course!! Jack.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      [ QUOTE ]
      I play in a Slayer tribute band.
      http://www.myspace.com/slaytanicguitarist

[/ QUOTE ]

Cool! I take it all back! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I tried to get a Slayer trib going out here in LA, but my guitarist moved to another county (AK47, he has a Kerry crackle V just like yours) and my drummer got hired away by Hirax.

Had you tried tracking down all the stickers on Jeff's Soloist?

[/ QUOTE ]

I have never looked for the stickers he has.
      I was planning on putting my own stickers.

IMO the hardest spot to fill in a Slayer tribute band is the drummer. Our drummer can nail Lombardo and Bostaphs drum lines. He has a huge kit just like Dave/Paul. A few of the places the we have played at....the only thing that fit on the stage was his drum kit [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I have a blast playing in a Slayer band. The crowds can get pretty crazy at times. Only die hard Slayer fans come to see us play so they bring the energy and chaos and we provide the speed and music. We have a show this friday. Should be fun!

I'll be checking out Sara and the Maidens here in town on April 10th. I'm looking forward to seeing them play.

Comment

I wont have a problem getting the stickers the San Dimas soloist that is the hard thing for me to get I almost got one in Europe but missed it, guitar first than stickers.

Comment

A lot of pro players don't mind price issue, cos they earn enough or get the guitars for free. And how many well-known players who use locking trems prefer Kahler? A minority. Kahler has a lot of advantages but many players (like myself) just don't like the feel. OFR is AK-47 of locking trems.
          Because I don't say it
          Doesn't mean I ain't thinking it

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            I'm a newbie

[/ QUOTE ]

that kick ass avatar makes you an admin! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] I believe that is my favorite, but discontinued item, bbq chicken in that bucket.
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Thats why you see some killer guitars sitting on ebay for less than they should be, just because they have a Kahler.

[/ QUOTE ]

If that's the case, then why do beat-to-shit Kahlers without the arm or mounting screws sell for $100 to $150 on E-bay? And I very rarely see one that doesn't sell.

Trevor

Comment

Working...
              X