New Addition - Natural SLATQH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Addition - Natural SLATQH

Here is the newest addition to the family. I've been wanting a natural SLATQH for a while. It just took me some time to find a nice one.

"You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
    I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Re: New Addition - Natural SLATQH

Looks very nice. How does she play?

Comment

Best natural finish I've ever seen. Simply incredible.

Comment

wow that is one hell of a nice looking top...crazy figuring. Sweet looking guitar, enjoy..
        www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
        My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

Killer Top!
          "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

Damn, now I want one.
            Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

Totally awesome! I love it! Did you get it from guitar Asylum? It looks like the one that they had. A nice deep 3D curly Quilt! Does it have an oiled neck or painted? How do you like it? What does the neck feel like?

Comment

WTF? Why doesnt the pic show up for me? Are ya mad at me Mike?

Shawn
                Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

Sweet [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

This was Rob's guitar from GA. He ordered it for himself and then when he got it he decided to sell it. I've been talking with him for a while about it. I just waited for the right time. This is the best looking one I've ever seen. The set up is amazing. Much better than my blue SLATQH.

"You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
                    I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Goddamn thats badass. You can tell from the grain its mahogany but the body seems alot darker in color, almost like koa. I love that top. Natural is such a fantastic color for showing off a top.

Comment

Beautiful! The only problem with these threads is I want to turn around, go home and play mine. The necks on these are so right.

Comment

That is a badass quilt top! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Very Nice [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                            If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X