How much is a 1989 usa fusion worth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much is a 1989 usa fusion worth?

hello all, long time no see. I have a jackson usa fusion with the coral sea finish from 89 or 90 and just wondering how much it is worth? very good condition.
    thanks

Re: How much is a 1989 usa fusion worth?

I've seen them go for $450 with the lightning piant job. Great shape too.

Comment

89 is unlikely, almost certainly ´90... check the serial Number here http://www.jcfonline.com/resources/serials.htm

I paid just over 550$ for mine (000016, Reverse EDS), incl. shipping to Europe from the USA. 450 seems about the going rate....

Comment

I had a minty Fusion in Coral Sea a few years back, I loved it all, except that skinny neck. Congrats on getting one!! Jack.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I know the guy who bought that. I thought he way overpaid for it. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            I had a minty Fusion in Coral Sea a few years back, I loved it all, except that skinny neck. Congrats on getting one!! Jack.

[/ QUOTE ]yea its pretty mint. there is something i like about it more than the soloists ive had in the past thats why ive kept it. so 450 is the going price?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I know the guy who bought that. I thought he way overpaid for it. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
              Yea... that thing was such a POS... $450 was a bit over the top. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              You stole it and you know it. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
              -Rick

Comment

Working...
              X