Comparison between USA Rhoads and Soloists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Comparison between USA Rhoads and Soloists

I have both types and for me, the Rhoads is THE guitar for a shredder playing live. Strap it on and raise your fretting hand and hello 12th fret. Shred!

Do the same on a Soloist and hello 8th fret. Shit! And after fighting it for a coulpe of minutes, the neck is touching the floor because it's a tad more neck heavy.

Of course i'm exaggerating, but hey... everyone is different. But we all agree on the tips on the Rhoads. They hit everything all of the time [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Henrik
    AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

I just ended up buying both...Fuck It!! Use a credit card and put in some overtime..and buy both

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Also take into consideration the Rhoads is the coolest guitar on the planet.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's true too, haha.
        If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          I just ended up buying both...Fuck It!! Use a credit card and put in some overtime..and buy both

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep...see sig [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

DO U play high up and/or do U play standing up? You can't go wrong either way!!! Do some souls searching ....preferably your own!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]You'll know the answer. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
            X