Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Another Mike Learn masterpiece

[ QUOTE ]
    Every time I see his work, it makes me want to send everything I have to him to have some work done. I'm sure he's quite busy these days and I hate those 9-12 months turn-around time. I wonder if we can clone him and everyone can take a mini-mike home with them [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Keeping our imaginations open!

joe...

[/ QUOTE ]

Jackson has kept me pretty busy. I have taken on a few jobs from guys here. It is not a problem. I'm trying to squeeze the one off stuff between Jackson batches.

Mike
    Custom Guitars, Refinish and restorations.
    http://www.learnguitars.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Jackson has kept me pretty busy. I have taken on a few jobs from guys here. It is not a problem. I'm trying to squeeze the one off stuff between Jackson batches.

[/ QUOTE ]

PM sent!

joe...
      www.godwentpunk.com
      www.myspace.com/godwentpunk

Comment

Mike,
        I apologize if you get this question a lot ... but do you have any sort of formal connection with Mike Lavallee, or share influence with, etc?

He seems to get a lot of credit for "originating the 'true-flame' airbrush technique."

To be honest, I prefer your style much better. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
        I mean come on ... he paints those cheesy wolf scenes, lol

-a

Comment

I love Mike's works. I have been seeing his work around since his pinstriping and lettering days. Mike has a very cool style for flames. He is kicking ass with the flame stuff. I know he can blow through the stuff though and I am sure it is paying his bills. I just hope the next paint trick that gets exposure is the art of painting tits. I think the flame thing will burn itself out...And we need a new thing to do.. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
          Custom Guitars, Refinish and restorations.
          http://www.learnguitars.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            I'm not crazy about all of Mike Learn's work but that one is killer!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

+1

Comment

That is a killer paint job. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] I love flames and skulls. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                I just hope the next paint trick that gets exposure is the art of painting tits.

[/ QUOTE ]
                +1 [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  [ QUOTE ]
                  I just hope the next paint trick that gets exposure is the art of painting tits.

[/ QUOTE ]
                  +1 [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think we have the power to make it happen here on JCF [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

-a

Comment

Working...
                  X