Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Custom Shop Kv 7 String Is Home...pics!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice ink too man. Badass.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlz
      Well for the money I spent, I would think they could take care of such a small issue...(?)
      I can't imagine that they wouldn't since it's such a small issue. They'll probably just send you a new cover. Not to throw a wrench in the works but they will probably ask you to send the cover back to get the hole placement for the screws since that does not look standard at all.

I have found when replacing truss rod covers from the custom shop, 9 out of 10 are not standard at all. I'm guessing that they make them right at that moment and drill the holes in the headstock for that particular cover. This is only a guess based on the info that I have seen over the years since I do not know the inner workings of the custom shop.
      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

That won't be a problem, since they only put 1 hole in it, and it barely hit wood. If I do get a new one, I'll have to drill all new holes anyway...
        Hardware: all black, all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by divebomb
          Nice ink too man. Badass.
          Thanks!

Comment

Yea the truss rod cover looks very weird.
            You will need an explanation from Jackson why they put such a thing.
            I found couple of pics of other Jackson 7strings at
            http://www.drumcityguitarland.com/in...mages/1320.jpg
            http://www.drumcityguitarland.com/in...mages/1325.jpg

These seem to have normal truss rod covers.

Comment

I don't understand why they did it... I can't get any response from Jackson. Mike Kotzen is hard to get ahold of...

Comment

Working...
              X