The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

It's been posted before by one member before (I can't think of his name right now, sorry) has it and few others posted on his ftp. I found it through search (that is working now ): http://autumn-frost.com/jcf/MOAIP/

But thanx anyway! Do you happen to have any other catalogs? 2004 or 2005 maybe?

Comment

The picture of me on page 6 was taken at one of only 2 shows I ever played that kelly. I had it for maybe a year before I sold it to a member here. It played great, but damn did it sound terrible.
                  ...that the play is the tragedy, "Man"

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Crooks
                    The picture of me on page 6 was taken at one of only 2 shows I ever played that kelly. I had it for maybe a year before I sold it to a member here. It played great, but damn did it sound terrible.
                    It certainly didn't like the EMGs, for sure. I'm still playing the Dinky in my pic, though, in the "other" band.
                    Division - American Metal that doesn't suck. Much. Even on Facebook.

Comment

Originally posted by Sanctuary
                      I've always loved that gray flamed V!
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

i always liked the model on the swag page. she's beautiful!!
                        GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

What a GREAT variety, I like the polka dot strat.........

Comment

thanks for the post, i have the 1996 catalog i may scan latter and post here if anyone is interested in it...

Comment

Originally posted by Monster
                              thanks for the post, i have the 1996 catalog i may scan latter and post here if anyone is interested in it...
                              Please do if you can. I have buch of others catalogs I found all over the internet (including JCF forums) and when I get few more of them I'm gonna pack them all into one big .rar and then upload somewhere for you to download them all.
                              Last edited by Nazgul; 04-07-2006, 11:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X