Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello, could you help me to identify this SL?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, could you help me to identify this SL?

Hello,

It is my first post here, so it is time to introduce myself. I am 29 yo man from Poland, I love playing guitar and last time I am looking for a good guitar.

I would like to ask you, masters in Jackson knowledge to help me with identifying this item
    *link*

I think that it is USA SL1T model (Hum/Single/Singe) , made in 2004, string thru body, S/N: U13886. Am I right?

Hail to all Jackson maniacs - now if anyone said me that I am crazy cause I like Jacks and want to have more than 1 piece, I give him a link here
    Let's try to fight with alcoholism! Drink more and leave less for others

Welcome to the JCF and yes, that sounds like an SL1T to me....
    Popular is not the same as good
    Rare is not the same as valuable
    Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Welcome!

How about some pics of your Soloist?
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Didn't 2004 Jackson cases come with the Jackson/Charvel stencil logo?

-a

Comment

Originally posted by b3ny666
            I think that it is USA SL1T model (Hum/Single/Singe) , made in 2004, string thru body, S/N: U13886. Am I right?...
            Nowhere near enough info to do a dating or ID, a pic would say a thousand words more...

But sounds it could be an SL1T....

Comment

(click on the link in his post)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
                How about some pics of your Soloist?
                Well, It will be my Soloist when it only arrive to my house in Poland I sent them cash and now I must be patient and wait... It will be the longest (about two months) time of my life.

Thank you all for confirm my purposes
                Last edited by b3ny666; 04-09-2006, 06:31 AM.

Comment

Siema

Też Polak z tej strony

/ Polish mode off

Comment

Did you get it yet, Rob?

BTW that fretboard looks awful brown for ebony. Maybe it was just a bad pic.
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
                      That's the was my JCF-02 and RR1T came to me also. The boards looked like dark rosewood 'til I oiled them.
                      Scott
                      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Did you get it yet, Rob?

I am still waiting - well it is over 20.000 km from US Millwaukee to Poland They sent me via airmail but here was a long, long weekend (from april 29th to may, 2nd) and I think that our post have a free-time too.

Another reason is duty hunters - I hope that they don't eat my package to duty and VAT

I thought about this fretboard - on one pic it looks like rosewood but on another it is dark like ebony - I ask them before bidding and they told me that it is real ebony. I do not think that someone would like to change it.

If it only arrive to me I will share pics of course

Comment

Ok, it was arrived to Warsaw 3 days ago - freaks from duty office eat it

So now I am going to get it on wednesday

Comment

Waiting is horrible isn't it? I'm sure it'll be well worth waiting for
                            Popular is not the same as good
                            Rare is not the same as valuable
                            Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Originally posted by neilli
                              Waiting is horrible isn't it? I'm sure it'll be well worth waiting for
                              +1
                              everlasting life for me in a perfect world...but I gotta die first, please god send me on my way!

Comment

Working...
                              X