My New Custom Soloist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My New Custom Soloist

Here are 2 pics from Matt, when I get it, I will take more All Mahogany, black binding neck and headstock, 1 volume, EMG 81, real ebony logo, custom shop on back of headstock, iron cross inlays, ebony board, non recessed floyd.Custom Fitted G&G Case. Jack.

Last edited by slayer; 04-12-2006, 05:10 PM.

Aha, nice!

Comment

is it short scale?
      GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Beatiful

Comment

No, not short scale, 25.5 scale. The next one will be 24.75 scale and maybe 22 frets and I think of going with either a Tunamatic and string thru or same with a Stop Tail, kind of a LP vibe. Thanks-Jack.

Comment

WOW! That looks great
            Popular is not the same as good
            Rare is not the same as valuable
            Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Nice one, Jack!!!
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Mahogany looks and sounds so nice.

Did you ask for the custom shop logo on the back? I never saw that before.

Comment

Thanks guys!! Yes, I wanted it on there, but not on the front. I think it looks great on the back. I hope to get her on Friday, if not, it will be Monday-ah the agony of the wait Jack.

Comment

Very nice. Love the mahogany. Congrats.

By coincidence, I got some pics from Matt today, too. Think I'll hold back until they get here, though.

Comment

Congrats, Jack!
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Very Nice, Congrats. Class with an edge there.
                        http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

All Mahogany+1hum+floyd =soiled pants for me

Comment

Sweet!
                            Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

Very nice. Hopefully the wait will have been worth it.
                              If you sell this one, you know you are going to hear it from us.
                              Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Working...
                              X