No announcement yet.

My New Custom Soloist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK guys, got the guitar, it is well I thought the EMG 81 would be pretty thick in an all mahogany guitar, but I might have to throw a new 85 in to thicken it up a bit, if that don`t work, I may just go passive, not sure. Anyway, she looks perfect, I can`t find any defects on her. As for the G&G Case, well, let`s just say they are much cheaper quality than my other one from 1993, the thickness, the hardware,the tolex, the lining all cheaper and this was an expensive case and they forgot the key to boot!! If I got another CS Jackson, I would just take the standard Jackson hard case. I will try to take more pics in the next few days and try to get some outside shots All in all, she is really nice, and they did a great job As for the current G&G Case Thanks to Matt and Jackson for a very sweet dream guitar, can`t wait until my next one, hopefully a Jackson MM1 if the deal goes down!! Jack.

Comment

Wow, that is one sweet and classy geetar you got there!!! Can't wait to see the pics in natural light! Congrats
      Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

Man, is that nice.
        Good deals with:
        Metal Medal II, Tonyl11

Comment

Working...
        X