Jackson Strat I bought recently-if you wanna see some pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Strat I bought recently-if you wanna see some pics

Jackson Strat, serial number 6311, it is year 1988 from Ontario. WO number for this guitar is 4372. Very nice player (as expected of course), nice raw neck is feature I like the most. Neck is wide and thin, like Jacksons from this time. Humbucker is Seymour Duncan, singles are Jackson. Not light guitar, it has some weight (not like Les Paul or something like that, of course). Has some scars here and there (as you would expect from 18 year old guitar), nothing major. Everything original, except fretjob was done recently. I'm going to keep everything like it is, no changes. Here are some pics for you fine people. Cheers!

STAY HEAVY!

More pics

Comment

What isn't to like! it's a shred machine!

Cool axe.

Comment

Very cool. Congrats!!!
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Love the spacing on the pups and LOVE that aged creamy white colour! Very awesome!
          You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Very nice congrats I have the exact same guitar in a Black Cherry finish and it is one of my favorites.I agree the oiled neck is the best part about these guitars , very smooth playing.Maybe you got lucky but mine is almost as heavy as a LP.
            Mike
            --------------------------------------------------------------------
            SLS TG // SLATQH TSB // 2 CS Soloists both 24.75 scale // 5 Archtop PROs //

Comment

Nice Guitar!!

Comment

Nice, Congrats on a great guitar.

Comment

Thanx a lot on the kind words guys!

@Model 88: Well it's pretty heavy, but compared to the LP's I played it's lighter. Previous owner had some problems with sour back, but he's a bit smaller than me

Comment

Nice Boris.
                    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Working...
                    X