No announcement yet.

Picture Request: Red Ghost Flame SL2H

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm really gassing for a Red Ghost Flame SL2H now.

Comment

Originally posted by Genebaby
      Let's not go there just now
      Fuck Lee?
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam
        Fuck Lee?
        Something like that, yes......

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG
          that's a great shot of her, Vic. How much longer now?

Makes me want to buy a DK2M
          Makes me want a DK2M as well!!

Not sure on how long to go, Russ is busy, and I just gave him something automotive to paint, lol...... the new fretboard is on, along with those repairs to the truss cavity and the new double action truss rod, still waiting on binding and frets.

Red Ghost Flames is just such a killer graphic, and the red used is an awesome hue. Man I love red guitars......

Comment

Comment

Nice!!! A RGF SL2H would be a cool guitar to own......

Comment

Some one sell me a RGF SL2H

Comment

Originally posted by toejam
                  The red ghost flame Charvel you've seen is actually different than on the Jacksons. The Jacksons are red flames on a red guitar, the Charvel is a black guitar with the red flames.
                  I don't know about others, but my RGF Charvel is red (dark metalic red it looks like to me) with red flames. Looks exactly like these very cool soloists. Man I would love to have a RGF soloist.
                  Jackson: DK1
                  Charvel: CS (CSB), SD (RGF), SD (Bullseye), SD '83 (HRF)

Comment

Originally posted by Rufue
                    I don't know about others, but my RGF Charvel is red (dark metalic red it looks like to me) with red flames. Looks exactly like these very cool soloists. Man I would love to have a RGF soloist.
                    There may have been a little bit of miscommunication going on here. I think DannyM may have been referring to the RGF Charvel on the cover of the tri-fold flyer. Toe, however, may have been referring to my Charvel custom. (...Not the same guitar, if that's not completely obvious).

And Toe is correct: the Charvel on the tri-fold (...like your's Rufue) is the "standard" RGF with red flames over a (darker shade of) red body. My custom - as well as Gene's GMW - is a special "advanced" version of that graphic. Custom order only - and I had mine specially spec'd. The flames themselves are different - more overlap, and the color of the flames is not uniform. They have a 'burst to them, with less color in the middle, more around the edges. Also, it's red flames on black body (instead of red over darker red).

The differences don't really come through well in pictures, but if you saw the two side-by-side in person it'd be REAL obvious. Maybe this other pic helps a little:

http://home.nycap.rr.com/realecenter.../RGF/Full1.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon
                      There may have been a little bit of miscommunication going on here. I think DannyM may have been referring to the RGF Charvel on the cover of the tri-fold flyer. Toe, however, may have been referring to my Charvel custom. (...Not the same guitar, if that's not completely obvious).
                      Oh, I see what you mean Shred. And that advanced RGF is pretty cool!
                      Jackson: DK1
                      Charvel: CS (CSB), SD (RGF), SD (Bullseye), SD '83 (HRF)

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon
                        Yes, I was indeed referring to your guitar. I couldn't remeber who it belonged to, but now I remember.
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I love the stock RGF on an SL2H. They should consider this color for the new DK2M Jack.

Comment

If I see anymore RGF pics I'm going to order one so PLEASE, for the love of GOD, don't post anymore
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFn-5BTQ8uU

Comment

RGF on a SL2H
                              everlasting life for me in a perfect world...but I gotta die first, please god send me on my way!

Comment

Working...
                              X