• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cs Pix!!!!!

Just 'cuz I can... Heh heh heh...

Hardware: all black, all the time.

bastage!

Just listening to one of the new tunes on your site. Good stuff, man! Nice work.
    Hail yesterday

Comment

Thanks!!

Comment

<--- jealous

Comment

That's a smokin' duo of seven stringers!
          Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

Which one sounds better?
            Check my bands!
            www.myspace.com/magicktr
            www.myspace.com/sinif64
            www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

OMG!!! Trans black seven string King V!! :drool:

Comment

Originally posted by NextInLine
                Which one sounds better?
                They both sound very similar (EMG'S)... Hmmm... I don't know if I can make that call... Good question. I think the soloist has a little more sustain, and it's heavier (weight). But they both have the EMG crunch. You can hear the KV tone here or here (click the word here...)

Comment

You must be in seventh heaven! Really cool ones! I like then alot.

Comment

Thanks for the reply Charlz In fact the reason I asked this is a thread I remember. Correct me if I'm wrong, there was a thread about an Abyss seven string and this 7 string soloist. You stated the Abyss sounds more "in your face" And most people thought it was because of the floyd in the soloist. So I thought maybe this string-thru KV sounds more like that Abyss.

Anyway they both look awesome (much better than the Abyss ) I hope I'll have a 7 string CS Jackson in the future
                    Check my bands!
                    www.myspace.com/magicktr
                    www.myspace.com/sinif64
                    www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

Both of those guitars are killer!

Comment

Originally posted by Charlz
                        Just 'cuz I can... Heh heh heh...

Comment

Originally posted by NextInLine
                          Thanks for the reply Charlz In fact the reason I asked this is a thread I remember. Correct me if I'm wrong, there was a thread about an Abyss seven string and this 7 string soloist. You stated the Abyss sounds more "in your face" And most people thought it was because of the floyd in the soloist. So I thought maybe this string-thru KV sounds more like that Abyss.

Anyway they both look awesome (much better than the Abyss ) I hope I'll have a 7 string CS Jackson in the future
                          You are correct about the 'in your face' thing with the soloist, I replaced the 707 with an 81-7, and it improved GREATLY!!! I also blocked the Floyd... Much better... (Thanks to this forum!!!)

Comment

Both of those guitars are completely awesome but the Soloist.....dude, that's one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen. I've been planning a CS 7 string Soloist of my own. Can you tell us any more about it? Some of the specs if you don't mind? Once again, awesome guitars man!!

Comment

Mahagony body, maple neck, EMG 81-7 bridge, (707 neck), Rosewood, Eerie Dess swirl (customized), Floyd (blocked), 7 strings...(duh...), What else ya wanna know?

Comment

Working...
                              X