Even more CS pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Even more CS pics

I just got these pics from Matt.It is now only a about 2 1/2 hours away.But I am going to have him wait untill monday to ship it so it not sitting on a truck somewhere . It looks like it is going to be a long weekend .

Mike
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    SLS TG // SLATQH TSB // 2 CS Soloists both 24.75 scale // 5 Archtop PROs //

Great Top!!!!!!!!!

Couldn't you just drive there?!?!?!?
    Hardware: all black, all the time.

Comment

2 1/2 hours? I'd be taking a drive this weekend.....
      Hail yesterday

Comment

Not when gas is about $3 a gallon!
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Thanks !!!

Unfortunately I have to much going this weekend to take the drive . And when the only vehicle you have running get about 11 MPG it would cost less to ship it.
          Last edited by Model 88; 05-04-2006, 09:54 PM.
          Mike

Comment

Looks great!

Comment

Man get the keys out and get it.............?

Comment

With all of the shipping horror stories....and considering this is a CS piece......who cares about $3 gas? And if I had too much going on, then I'd just wait until too much wasn't going on. That's just my opinion.

Beautiful guitar, BTW.

Comment

That is nice. Didn't that show up on the Jackson Gallery page not too long ago? When did you order it?
                  http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Yes it was on there site twice actually.First was about a month or so ago and then just last week.I think someone there liked it.The order date was at the end on March 05.
                    Mike

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
                      Not when gas is about $3 a gallon!
                      awwww, poor baby!

I remember the good old days when we paid that. These days, it's closer to AU$5. Even factoring in the exchange rate, it's about US$4.20 a gallon here

I'm just glad I don't live in Europe.
                      Hail yesterday

Comment

Gary, in California it'll be at $4.20 soon enough!
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Last time out $3.29 for a 2 tank cargo van, S U C K S ! ! ! !

Comment

Wow, not even a thread about a new CS Jackson is immune to high fuel prices!

Congrats on a very classy looking Soloist! Nice top on there, and I really like the direct mount pups, and the reverse inlays. After waiting over a year, a few more days won't hurt. You did the smart thing holding up the shipment. The less time in the hands of any carrier, the better!
                            Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

I'm going to a jazz show tomorrow night in Long Island! It'll be traffic infested...but it's not stopping me from going.

Hop in the car and take a ride! GO GET IT! Gorgeous guitar btw!

Comment

Working...
                              X