I don't know why...but...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know why...but...

Mike Learn is absolutely amazing... what a killer graphic... well i must confess that blue is my favorite colour... awesome graphic, awesome guitar!!! And a nice wall in the back...!!!

Cheers AlTheHell
    Stay fuckin metal.... for life!!! ALEX

www.myspace.com/alekshitz

Cool paint job, although painted pickup's are too much for my taste.
    Henrik
    AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Yes very cool paint job. I think it's cool to have painted pickups. If you have an awesome graphic why not having it all over your guitar ? That's why i don't understand some RR's having custom graphics and then the pickguard on it.

Flo
      http://www.myspace.com/drasticviolence

Thrash/Death-Metal from Germany

Comment

That's my favourite of what I've seen from Mike, as most of it is a little too scary / gothic for my tastes! Mind you, those 'Jolly Roger' guitars look pretty cool....
        Popular is not the same as good
        Rare is not the same as valuable
        Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Now that one I like alot Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by Infernal Death
            If you have an awesome graphic why not having it all over your guitar ? That's why i don't understand some RR's having custom graphics and then the pickguard on it.Flo
            I totally agree with you on the Rhoads pickguard hurting a great graphic.

But painted pickups and sometimes the tremolo is just.... i dunno.. to much eyecandy in one spot. It's just me i guess.
            Henrik
            AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

im not a big fan of that style of airbrush work, and sadly you find it alot on 'metal' music type merchendise. I prefer a crisper more 'defined' style, although the only exception to that is I'm a complete H.R. Giger nutjob and imho that guy can slay anyone on the planet with an airbrush, he's my biggest influence when it comes to my own airbrush artwork.
              My music:
              www.leonlive.co.uk

Comment

I would love it if the graphic was only the Blue Sky.

Comment

Originally posted by dinkyjacksonman
                  I would love it if the graphic was only the Blue Sky.
                  Sorta like a Mike Learn Windows 98 edition Jackson?

|My CSG gallery|
                  (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

Do you have to reboot it all the time? That would suck on stage.
                    http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

amazing graphics .. so i like jackson

Comment

I'm going to say this and it'll probably get me some boos from the JCF, but, I like Mike's style but am unimpressed with his subject matter.
                        Everything is skulls and a variation on that.
                        The man has talent, I'd just like to see it applied to something less juvenile.
                        The skull and witch thing is played out.
                        Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

I saw this paint on Jackson's custom photos - it is really nice

This Win98 rocks - I will make custom with 'blue-screen' or modify this Statue of Liberty with Bill's face
                          Let's try to fight with alcoholism! Drink more and leave less for others

Comment

Originally posted by Flatpicker
                            I'm going to say this and it'll probably get me some boos from the JCF, but, I like Mike's style but am unimpressed with his subject matter.
                            Everything is skulls and a variation on that.
                            The man has talent, I'd just like to see it applied to something less juvenile.
                            The skull and witch thing is played out.
                            Yeah, this I totally agree with. Everything.. but I like this particualr guitar though.
                            äss howl

Comment

Cool graphic, though I think a tom bridge would look better with painted pickups.
                              I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

Working...
                              X