Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So My Non JCF Friend Ordered A NICE CS Soloist--Pics and Specs Inside!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the Diamonds, but I would like them to start at the 1st fret, instead of the 3rd like the Fins and Iron Crosses do. The logo is still killer!! Jack.

Comment

Very Nice.
      I can't tell from the pics. Is the neck bound?
      Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

That Snakeskin SL2H I sold you looks way better :P

Comment

Originally posted by Flatpicker
          Very Nice.
          I can't tell from the pics. Is the neck bound?
          If I recall correctly, yep... black binding.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFn-5BTQ8uU

Comment

Originally posted by gemini8026
            That Snakeskin SL2H I sold you looks way better :P

Comment

I like it a LOT! Anytime you see something that's "different", is a great thing.
              Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Originally posted by slayer
                I like the Diamonds, but I would like them to start at the 1st fret, instead of the 3rd like the Fins and Iron Crosses do. The logo is still killer!! Jack.
                All my Sharkfins start at the first fret.... as do just about all of the ones I´ve seen.....

Comment

Originally posted by Zerberus
                  All my Sharkfins start at the first fret.... as do just about all of the ones I´ve seen.....
                  I know bro, I worded it wrong, I meant the 1st fret. Anyways, yes the Diamonds should start at the first frtet and go all the way down down the board, but those diamonds stop way short, but it is a custom shop Jack.

Comment

My friend said that they couldn't do the diamond inlays where the board was scalloped, hence why they stop at the 17th fret.

Comment

Originally posted by Robotechnology
                      My friend said that they couldn't do the diamond inlays where the board was scalloped, hence why they stop at the 17th fret.
                      Very good point about the scalloping and inlays. Curious on the 1st fret though, he probably ordered it that way Jack.

Comment

Both of those are kick ass guitars. Very unique custom shop piece. I love it!!!!!

Comment

Drool!!!

Comment

love the logo!
                            The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Bump for the edit I just made... he got his order in 11 months and 3 weeks and not 10 months. Semantics yes but, every extra day counts when you're waiting for your new baby and I don't want to spread disinformation.

Comment

awesome axe! Its always interesting when people stray from the standard bound neck with sharkies..
                                If you wake up in the morning, it's because Jack Bauer spared your life.

Comment

Working...
                                X