Info request :: SL2H

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well we don't know what it is yet....
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Man, I'm still kicking myself for selling my SL2 :-(. When you get it post some pics! Why do they have to hold it though, that sounds somewhat stupid of them.

Comment

Police hold, 30 days, that's standard for GC when they buy gear off the street.

Comment

Ahh, didn't know that, thanks RacerX.

Comment

Damn, I wish I could get 1300.00 or 1400.00 for mine. Nice guitars though.
            The Buzzard does not fear
            The man in riot gear
            Harvest a skull of stone
            The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

Originally posted by toejam
              You paid that much for a late '90s SL2? You probably could have gotten a new SL2H for around that or not much more. Post pics when you get it.
              The price that I got it for was less then most of the used stuff on ebay and less then what I found on most sites out there.

Plus, I would rather pay more for something I could play ahead of time then less for a unknown.... I know I payed a little more. But, I got to put it under a microscope. How many times have you seen on this board something about misrepresentation and a guitar needing 100.00's worth of repairs before you can get a idea what it is going to play like? I have never found one guitar company that is consistant in tone and feel. There is always something a little askew. This one I liked =)

No biggy =)

-Nate
              Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

Actually, I've just been informed the police hold is a state law, not necessarily a GC policy.

Comment

Originally posted by nateb
                  But, I made a promise to myself not to buy another guilt-ar unless I see a HSS USA DK1 or a Charvel strat.
                  Just an FYI-I spotted an older USA DK-1 HSS at Sam Ash in Hollywood last night. It's a EDS, but an older better looking (visually) paint job.

Comment

Originally posted by DonP
                    Just an FYI-I spotted an older USA DK-1 HSS at Sam Ash in Hollywood last night. It's a EDS, but an older better looking (visually) paint job.
                    DAMN YOU!!!!
                    Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

Working...
                    X