New DK1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New DK1

My wife bought me a brand new 05 DK1 a couple of weeks ago for my birthday. This thing is absolutley wicked! This is my first USA and I love it. I haven't had a whole lot of time with it because of work, but I'm gonna take care of that this weekend. After I change the strings and switch the pickups around, I'll take some pics.

Cool. What color? And you'll be happy with the pups switched around. The 85 in the bridge rules with the 81 in the neck. It kicks more ass that way!
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

It's black.

I have the pups like that in my Explorer and it kills.

Comment

j/k. DK1s are great guitars.

Comment

Can't go wrong with black!
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

omg, don't post if u don't have any pics ready.. everyones going to get crazy!! omgomgomgomgomgomg
            äss howl

Comment

Here are the pics. They were taken i a rush so I'm sorry if they aren't verry good.

Comment

I have a DK-1 neck on a black KE-3 body, all blacked out. Blacked out guitars with the reflective MOP sharkies look awesome.

Comment

Cool photos!

Looks like there's a tree frog graphic on your 1986 Model 3A. Is there actually a graphic? Or is that just a reflection of something else on a black guitar?
                  Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

Thanks for all the compliments. This is my first USA Jackson and I'm very excited about it

Yeah there's a graphic. Kinda like Chinese dragon and some sort of barbarian looking guy. That guitar doesn't photograph very well.

Comment

Congrats, very nice. A DK-1 is next on my list. Have fun with it
                      Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

excellent!!
                        everlasting life for me in a perfect world...but I gotta die first, please god send me on my way!

Comment

Working...
                        X