Wall of Jacksons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by quakana
    Love the room and my favorite is the Napalm Bengal, I would love a guitar like that.
    What is the "x" in the KV2X stand for?
    The KV2X was a limited run done by Scott and VWall Guitars. Emg Pickups, Gun Metal Gray bevels and silver logo. The neck pickup is an 89 and the bridge is an 81 running at 18 volts. I have number 5 of 10.
    http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Originally posted by toejam
      It's a Custom Shop, and it kicks ass!!! Besides, if it were a Soloist, how would it have a bolt-on neck of a PC model?
      Oh crud, i failed!
      Henrik
      AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

is that a schecter on the far top right? i like the flame design on it, just waiting for someone to post of pic of a jackson with that on it.
        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Killer, nice way to spend your dough!
          Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

Originally posted by quakana
            Love the room and my favorite is the Napalm Bengal, I would love a guitar like that.
            What is the "x" in the KV2X stand for?
            I gave it the name KV2X to differentiate the limited run of 10 KV2s from regular KV2s (hence the X, roman numeral for 10).

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi
              is that a schecter on the far top right? i like the flame design on it, just waiting for someone to post of pic of a jackson with that on it.
              It's an LTD (ESP) Lynch Flame Baritone. I don't play it much but it does sound really good. It's mahogany and pretty light.

Comment

damn, my friend........just....wow.....
                Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

the KV2 stands out!

Comment

that black custom Dinky ala Aldrich is so so sweet. i'm in Love with that guitar!

great room, bro!

Comment

Wow! When can I move in?????

Comment

That is one sweet wall of fame!!!

I wonder what the ESP side looks like?

Comment

Originally posted by HeWhoIs
                          Wow! When can I move in?????
                          Your too late. My 19 year old brother-in-law is staying with us for three months the beginning of June.

Hey now, I only have three ESP's.

Mark

Comment

Hey now, I only have three ESP's.
                            Nothin' wrong with having ESP's. I'd like to have a better look at that "Serpent" ESP.

Seriously, that is one sick collection you have there!

Comment

Amazing collection. My favorites are the CS Dinky Reverse and the ESP Serpent.

Comment

Sweet collection you have! That Pavo Purple Kelly is badass man.

Comment

Working...
                                X