• Show
Clear All

• Here it is! SL1 at home :) (~300 kb)

Ok, now it is my turn

Warpdrivemusic did not know what they are selling --> overall cost:
    guitar: $1000
    shipment+insurance: $165
    tax+duties: $110

It is strange - they sell it as an used instrument but there is no scratches, seems like new, smells like new... Only one small ding at the back of the body, no fretwear, need only pro set up cause I tuned it to open C and need to buy a better string (Wylde's). When I called them, they told me that it is some SL model and don't want what exactly is - now I am sure - SL-1T, SN 13883. So do you know what year? 2002/3/4/5? There is no info on jackson site...

This guitar kills! I've tested it on Fender 112 Deluxe to 1:30 a.m. Extremally distorted and dirty, deep sound through hum and sweet clean with singles. It is hard to describe how I was feeling when I connected it to amp. Today is next test day on my half-stack...

OK, now it is time to dig ebay and buy another nice Jack or Charvel - now maybe with floyd and old like 80's ?

And next - they included me a price ticket with "DEMO" box checked - what the hell is it ? Exposition?
    What about your recommendation about hums? Leave Seymour or mount Dime/EMG? What is your experience?

Of course I can include more pics but I do not want to push your bandwith

Cheers from Poland

Let's try to fight with alcoholism! Drink more and leave less for others

very very nice. At a nice price too! Love that graphic.

But you're looking for another already? It's a sickness, I tells ya!
    Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by b3ny666
      SL-1T, SN 13883.
      = 2004

Congrats, Robert! Excellent score on a unique Jackson, great price in Europe!
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

congrats, nice axe! pretty rare too... And very nice price as well.

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG
          But you're looking for another already? It's a sickness, I tells ya!
          Now I am falling in love with Jackson - and start to save fund for second instrument - maybe I will catch a good deal again ? Who knows ?

Of course some cheats was needed in duty office
          Last edited by b3ny666; 05-17-2006, 05:27 AM.

Comment

Of course some cheats was needed in duty office
            Nice guitar for even nicer price! Don't worry about posting more pics, I'm on ADSL .

What are those cheats you're saying? 110$ for duties is really low...

Comment

Originally posted by Nazgul
              What are those cheats you're saying? 110$ for duties is really low...
              Sent it as merchandise with $200 value & $300 insurance. Sending as a gift may be suspicious for duties. On declaration I wrote - Jackson electric guitar, broken, I have no invoice. BTW they were blind - after opened it on revision, the price was binded to string ;-) I have a lucky day that duty-freaks didn't call to music shop and ask about real price In my country cost are 3,2% duty and 22% vat. (about $330 in real)

Now I have damaged Jackson :ROTF:

So as you all wish, I will write a little guide about export/import via US/EU

Stoopid law enforce us to pay taxes twice
              Last edited by b3ny666; 05-17-2006, 06:49 AM.

Comment

Sent it as merchandise with $200 value & $300 insurance. Sending as a gift may be suspicious for duties. On declaration I wrote - Jackson electric guitar, broken, I have no invoice. BTW they were blind - after opened it on revision, the price was binded to string ;-) I have a lucky day that duty-freaks didn't call to music shop and ask about real price In my country cost are 3,2% duty and 22% vat. (about $330 in real)

Now I have damaged Jackson :ROTF:

So as you all wish, I will write a little guide about export/import via US/EU

Stoopid law enforce us to pay taxes twice
                I thought it was somethin like that. Too bad that ikebe-gakki don't want to change the value of the invoice for my next Jackson that I'm going to order some time this year .

We have 3,75% duty and 20% vat.

Comment

That is beautiful. Congrats man!

Comment

Very nice and a somewhat rare graphic on that guitar. Enjoy! Jackson's are addicting and you will no doubt want more!
                    Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Pretty sweet for a worthless DAMAGED axe!! ;-0

Nice score!
                      Postal!

Comment

Congrats! Looks great!

Comment

Cool man, I have a silver one without the graphic. Nice guitar, hope its a good player!

Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

Cool, always liked that graphic equally in white and silver! Congrats, nice price too!
                            Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

wow nice guitar...

Comment

Working...
                              X