Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Part Number 285-2317-000 is in the pipe 5 by 5!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

heres a half decent pic of my COW Sig model with polished ebony fretboard:

its glossier than a satin finish but not full on glossy like clear coat, no idea what they use to polish it with, someone else will have to fill in the blanks...
    My music:
    www.leonlive.co.uk

Comment

thread revival

Its on route from Holland to Cardiff!!!! \o/

24 months......... (plus 5 months for the quote!!)

holy shit i cant believe its coming.......
      My music:
      www.leonlive.co.uk

Comment

Jackson should be ashamed. Are you still playing guitar, Gyver1?
        Henrik
        AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

thankfully yes, but currently no longer in a band, hopefully that will change when this beasty gives me some much needed inspiration!! (and a much lighter wallet :/ )
          My music:
          www.leonlive.co.uk

Comment

that's a crazy wait, man...

Comment

tell me about it, and I bet Jackson/Fender wont even offer a small reduction in the price either...... >
              My music:
              www.leonlive.co.uk

Comment

Well, congrats that it's on it's way. That is a a crazy wait time I'd have to say. I hope with the changes at J/C things will improve. Give us a review when you get the chance to play it awhile.
                Cheers!
                Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Sounds like it will be bad ass! Looking forward to the pics.
                  The Guitars:
                  Jackson USA SL2H, Jackson Performer PS-4, Gibson Les Paul Studio Gothic, Ibanez JS-1000, B.C. Rich Mockingbird ST, Martin GPCPA5 Acoustic, 14 Warmoth customs, Ibanez Artcore AS73, Ibanez Prestige SR1000EFM Bass
                  The Amps:
                  Peavey JSX 212 with JSX 412 cabinet, Ampeg B2R with Ampeg Portaflex PF210HE cabinet

Comment

Two years? Are we looking at some kind of record here? Anyhoo, congrats - and I hope it´s all you ever wanted!

Comment

Hopefully you wont have to wait 20 months...and then find out it sat in
                      shipping for another 6 months! By the time it arrives...you forgot you
                      ordered one!

Comment

That's good to hear. I hope it's just what you wanted and that they haven't 'improvised' on anything too important!
                        I like maple fretboards. :P

Comment

We wait pics.
                          Jackson & Charvel abuser ...

Comment

I just had THE phone call from Cranes.....

Its in the shop!!!

taking half day off work now to go see it

holy shit im shaking, sweating, trembling, half of me cant wait, half of me is shitting myself that its gonna look horrible.......

eek
                            My music:
                            www.leonlive.co.uk

Comment

OMG its just soooooo fucking beautiful....... I'm genuinely speechless....

just more than i could ever hope for. still kinda shellshocked, back in work at the mo and its on my desk next to me, really still a bit in laa laa land thinking i'm gonna wake up any minute.

got the office camera, pics will be up tonight.

is it normal to feel guilty after such an extravagent purchase?
                              My music:
                              www.leonlive.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Guyver1 View Post
                                OMG its just soooooo fucking beautiful....... I'm genuinely speechless....

is it normal to feel guilty after such an extravagent purchase?
                                Nope, you're just suffering from a psychotic break.

Seriously, don't worry about it...you'll get over the guilt once you play it! Enjoy it and be sure to post some pics!
                                The Guitars:
                                Jackson USA SL2H, Jackson Performer PS-4, Gibson Les Paul Studio Gothic, Ibanez JS-1000, B.C. Rich Mockingbird ST, Martin GPCPA5 Acoustic, 14 Warmoth customs, Ibanez Artcore AS73, Ibanez Prestige SR1000EFM Bass
                                The Amps:
                                Peavey JSX 212 with JSX 412 cabinet, Ampeg B2R with Ampeg Portaflex PF210HE cabinet

Comment

Working...
                                X