80's Jackson - what would you offer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 80's Jackson - what would you offer

My best friend is getting rid of some of his guitars, and he has offered me this.

http://img369.imageshack.us/my.php?i...cp006732vs.jpg

He's had it since it was new. I can't remember exactly what year he got it, but it's been babied ever since. Not a mark on it.

I'm going to see him this July when I go back home to NY. How much cash should I bring with me?

Depends on the year, Jackson Strats go for $500 - 800

That one looks clean though and the maple board and single hum make it stand out...
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I would guess early 87 because of the Kahler.Nice guitar,the maple board and 1 hum makes it a very desireable find.
      Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

I'm looking forward to getting my hands on this one in July!

Comment

My friend agreed to $600 for the guitar, plus he's throwing in a red Marshall microstack that I sold him back in 1987!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by daver101
            My friend agreed to $600 for the guitar, plus he's throwing in a red Marshall microstack that I sold him back in 1987!!!!

Sounds like a good deal!

Comment

Ace deal!
              You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

I'd be all over that! A red MS goes for over $300 on the bay.

Comment

Jump on it. Steal.
                  Scott
                  Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Working...
                  X