Jackson 1988 Dinky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson 1988 Dinky

Hey tell me what you think of my Lil' ol Jackson, not bad for 18 years old eh!!

http://www.dropzone-v1.co.uk/Guitars.htm

Cute aint she!....She plays real sweet too...........

Cheers!
    Last edited by tramp; 05-31-2006, 01:20 PM.

Comment

Nice one! That's a pretty rock solid guitar.

Comment

They are all nice!!

Comment

Yep, nice guitars!

Comment

nice collection - and dk has awesome graph for me
            Let's try to fight with alcoholism! Drink more and leave less for others

Comment

I had the same guitar in red firecrackle.

Even though I came to hate the paintjob, I loved the neck so much that I bought another guitar just to put the killer neck onto.
              Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

Yeah I remember seeing the red one at the time I bought the Blue, but It wasnt signed on the back...so it had to be the blue........

Comment

Best guitar in your lineup IMO. What's wrong with firecrackle? I like it.

Comment

I'm such a sucker for the Malmsteen Strat.

That Jackson is sweet! I gotta ask, what is more cool than the single in the neck, humbucker in the bridge combo? NUTHIN'! Amazing condition for the age. Congrats!
                    「久しぶりに絶望してえよ。マジで。」

Comment

Originally posted by DonP
                      Best guitar in your lineup IMO. What's wrong with firecrackle? I like it.

I think Fire crackle is great! how many axes have that? it just dates it nicely too........ and it's been well looked after...... well gigged but loved....apart from when my kids tried to take the trem arm to it and 'customise' the finish..................hmmmmm

So tell me what is Grover Jackson doing these days??... anyone??

Tramp

Comment

I have a fire crackle in red.I wonder how many they did in red and blue.
                        Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Looks like a Jackson JT-6 trem in the "live" picture but a Floyd Rose in the one below. Does that mean you redid the nut as well, or are those two different guitars? Looks cool. Grover really doesn't want anything to do with the Jackson company of today, or even since he left it in 1989. He still lists his profession as "musical instruments manufacturer/builder."
                          "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
                          Gotta get away from here.
                          Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
                          Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Great guitars

Comment

Originally posted by charvel750
                              Looks like a Jackson JT-6 trem in the "live" picture but a Floyd Rose in the one below. Does that mean you redid the nut as well, or are those two different guitars? Looks cool. ."
                              Yup they are the same guitar! It's a Genuine Floyd with the stainless upgrades and titanium string blocks and yup the nut was replaced to......had to be be done to keep it a player!....but the floyd is a mile better anyway..

Comment

Working...
                              X