No announcement yet.

Jackson 1988 Dinky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

....and it's a bareknuckle VH II pickup in the bridge, and a Dimarzio HS3 in the neck!........schaller straplocks and tremol-no and an EVH-D-Tuna....

Comment

And I just got the trem cover custom made ( http://www.fretsonthenet.com ) to go with the Tremol-no (take a look here to see the results, http://www.tremol-no.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58 just scroll down the bottom for the pics of the custom made trem cover!!) great custom one off's for the Jackson players and hard to find pieces!!!...

Regards Iain

Comment

Pics no worky for non-members.
        -Rick

Comment

Originally posted by tramp
          And I just got the trem cover custom made ( http://www.fretsonthenet.com ) to go with the Tremol-no (take a look here to see the results, http://www.tremol-no.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58 just scroll down the bottom for the pics of the custom made trem cover!!) great custom one off's for the Jackson players and hard to find pieces!!!...

Regards Iain
          Frets on the net ?? I believe that is our very own Budman........

Comment

Budman's gonna love reading that thread. Talk about megapraise - and well earned!
            Henrik
            AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Anyone that does quality engineering for us poor gtr'ists need praise indeed!!!

Comment

Nice collection man!

chuck
                "Those who know what's best for us, must rise and save us from ourselves!"

Comment

Nice! My favorite axe is an 88 dinky (different color though). Awesome guitars!
                  My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Thanx they keep me happy.........and my wife crazy !!! like I've just bought A Boogie Triaxis & 20/20 Amp with a 4/12 rectifier cabinet...I might Have 3 Kids but these are my babies!!!

All in all a very forgiving lady!!!!

Comment

Dude I saw you on the Tremolo-no forum.

Comment

I need to go off-topic (nice guitars btw!):

How are the humbuckers mounted on the Parker? From behind? How?

Henrik
                        AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Hey there Iain, welcome to the JCF, good to see you here. Thanks so much for the kind words on the cover, they really are appreciated. By the way, I'm a huge crackle fan as well
                          Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Nice collection. Love the blue firecrackle!

Comment

Originally posted by jackson1
                              I need to go off-topic (nice guitars btw!):

How are the humbuckers mounted on the Parker? From behind? How?

Thay are front mounted (the pickups), the clever bit is that they use the polepiece's on alternate sides of the pickup as mounting screws and they also alter the pickup height...that particular model is a 1998.... It is a great gigging GTR as it's so light and has a few sounds up it's sleeve.... not the best sounding axe I have but the best all rounder..... for a cover band anyhow!!! (see mp3's for that!!!)

thanx for the kind words re, my collection!!

Comment

Originally posted by cheezeslam
                                Dude I saw you on the Tremolo-no forum.
                                We sure get around don't we!!!!
                                Last edited by tramp; 07-02-2006, 02:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X