Kv1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KLNowak
    I so would have bought one if they came with an OFR. It isn't that I don't like Kahlers cause I never played one, I just don't really like fixed bridges.
    They did. Musician's Friend had a run of Dave's V and Marty's Kelly with gold Floyds in the late '90s. Jackson even did a version with black Floyds at one time, but I don't remember if they were actually signature models or not.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I have a BGF kv1. Awesome guitars, agreed!

Congrats!

Yeah, I refer to my LSR's as "those alien tuners".

They are completely unconventional.

They are great tho, prone to some maintence tho..time will show ya that.
      A bit expensive too.

I think schaller copied them a bit..

Comment

Originally posted by GWARGHOUL
        prone to some maintence tho..
        Care to share what needs doing on them?
        The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

Sure man.

If your string starts to slip, grab a tooth brush and clean out the bearing that the string rests on. Soemtimes I even file it with a thicker string.

If it still slips...

There is inside the knob housing, a small allen head that can get you out of trouble.

It not only adjusts the bearing pressure, it can easily remedey those times where they won't lock or unlock as they age.

Comment

I've never seen a Jackson with LSR tuners in the flesh. I like 'em. If you get the cash and GAS for a custom job, make it as "Custom" as you possibly can. Cuz you might not have that sort of cash again.
            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by GWARGHOUL
              Sure man.

If your string starts to slip, grab a tooth brush and clean out the bearing that the string rests on. Soemtimes I even file it with a thicker string.

If it still slips...

There is inside the knob housing, a small allen head that can get you out of trouble.

It not only adjusts the bearing pressure, it can easily remedey those times where they won't lock or unlock as they age.
              Thanks mate.
              The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

Hot!

Comment

Beautiful axe!!!
                  I love admins!

Comment

Working...
                  X