Stock electronics in Soloist?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stock electronics in Soloist?

Anyone know what size tone pots the Soloist has? Apparently some people use 250k tone pots with the Duncan JB to smooth out its infamous mid and high spikes.

Anyone here tried that?

i put a 250k volume pot and a fender TBX control in my black ghost flame sl2h and i loved it. it was very smooth and the TBX allowed me to boost treble when needed, darken better than a standard tone, and eliminate the tone control completely!!!!
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by markD
      i put a 250k volume pot and a fender TBX control in my black ghost flame sl2h and i loved it. it was very smooth and the TBX allowed me to boost treble when needed, darken better than a standard tone, and eliminate the tone control completely!!!!
      The volume pot? I thought is was the tone pots that you are supposed to switch. How does changing the volume pot help?

Comment

Working...
      X