Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black SL2H Loaded with Creme DiMarzios...Interested?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hehe. D'oh! I thought you were responding to some folks' "newb" comments.
    Hail yesterday

Comment

I read through all 15 of his posts. In his second post ever back in 2004, he demanded a JCFer sell him his RR1. LesPaulCustom called him on it, citing the newb rule. So he has known about it.

In subsequent posts, he has *demanded* - not asked - answers and opinions....even with his brusque attitude, many JCFers flocked to the threads with many pics, answers and opinions....very rarely has this guy ever said thanks, or even given an update...most times he just disappears and starts another demand thread. So, in conclusion, this newb is a TAKER...not a CONTRIBUTOR...I call for his banning.
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarist

Nice Looking Guitar !!!
        Reminds me of an oreo

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
          I call for his banning.
          +1. Come on, Sully, get on the ball and get the nut noose out!
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

I've noticed it's taking longer for the admins to bust threads like this. They're sandbagging.
              http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

And the reason this has lasted this long is?
                "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

Our amusement?

Comment

sorry kids, dad's been busy.
                    Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                    Sully Guitars on Facebook
                    Sully Guitars on Google+
                    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
                      I read through all 15 of his posts. In his second post ever back in 2004, he demanded a JCFer sell him his RR1. LesPaulCustom called him on it, citing the newb rule. So he has known about it.

In subsequent posts, he has *demanded* - not asked - answers and opinions....even with his brusque attitude, many JCFers flocked to the threads with many pics, answers and opinions....very rarely has this guy ever said thanks, or even given an update...most times he just disappears and starts another demand thread. So, in conclusion, this newb is a TAKER...not a CONTRIBUTOR...I call for his banning.
                      I see your well-researched argument before the Senate has carried much weight with Sully Caesar, Ronaldus Racerximus. I applaud your noble efforts.
                      Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napalm
                        I've noticed it's taking longer for the admins to bust threads like this. They're sandbagging.
                        Perhaps they're not sandbagging but teabagging?

The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe
                          Perhaps they're not sandbagging but teabagging?

Oh, damn!
                          Scott
                          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Well that's an image I am going to have to drink out of my head now!

chuck
                            "Those who know what's best for us, must rise and save us from ourselves!"

Comment

Sully banned him on the same day this was posted. Guess he got lazy on the profile hijack, though.
                              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

lol...funny picture! Notice how the guy to the Popes` right is all pleased to see him bust out his powers...Aaaaaaaaaanyway

Comment

Working...
                                X