Jackson AT-1 price?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson AT-1 price?

Title pretty much sums it up. I know these are not very highly sought after pieces, but was wondering what a fair price for a close to mint AT-1 with Wilkinson would be.

Depends on whether you're buying or selling. If selling, a fair price would be $50 (but only to me ). As far as buying and selling (to others) price I have no idea...

Comment

Originally posted by npacheco
      If selling, a fair price would be $50 (but only to me ).
      I'll keep that in mind

Comment

you are talking about the one on ebay?

500-600 would be my bet.

Comment

Nah, this one. Its trans blue

Comment

between 5-600 dollars seems to be the US going price, over here in Europe on the other hand they´ll occasionally bring 4 digit sums like mine did last summer

Comment

That looks like trans purple LOL! The headstock kills it for me. Call me old-school.

Comment

Originally posted by danhops
                Nah, this one. Its trans blue
                OH MAN She is way HOT

Comment

I had a solid color with a TOM bridge at one time and have kicked myself ever since for selling it. I'd love to land another one sometime if the price was right.

Comment

That looks like purple to me. The 3X3 is the less rare of the headstocks (4x2 much rarer).

I've seen them as low as 250$, but then when I want to buy them as high as 550$

Comment

Originally posted by Deneb
                      That looks like purple to me. The 3X3 is the less rare of the headstocks (4x2 much rarer).

I've seen them as low as 250$, but then when I want to buy them as high as 550$
                      I had both the 4x2 and the 3x3 and kept the 3x3. Just sounded better to me, and the rest of the guitar was identical. Its trans blue, but it did look a little different when side by side with my old one. I think I'll just hang on to it since the resale is so bad

Comment

Hey that was $50 CASH that I offered you danhops

EDIT:

You're not going to do any better than that, that thing doesn't even have inlays :ROTF:

Just hackin' on ya danhops. She's a beauty.
                        Last edited by npacheco; 06-22-2006, 04:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by npacheco
                          Hey that was $50 CASH that I offered you danhops

EDIT:

You're not going to do any better than that, that thing doesn't even have inlays :ROTF:

Just hackin' on ya danhops. She's a beauty.
                          Its cool bro. I can take it!!!

Comment

A lot depends on if the AT-1 is stock or not. I've seen few used in nstores with the Armstrongs swapped out for Dimarzio's or Duncans pickups.

I think stock, I agree with the $500 to $650 range. Apparently, with different pickups, the value drops, at least from my observation.

Comment

Originally posted by npacheco View Post
                              OH MAN She is way HOT
                              That is WAY HOT, for a "Trans Purple" !! Blue? Or is flourescent
                              lighting changing that pic?

Comment

Working...
                              X