My New PC-1 Purple Daze

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My New PC-1 Purple Daze

My new Purple Daze arrived today! My oh my! I'm going to have fun with that sustainer!

Thanks to Scott at VWall Guitars. He's the best!

September 5, 2007
    PhilCollenAdrenalized.com

Going to get a napkin to wipe the drool off my keyboard! O M G that is FREAKIN' GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Welcome to the club. PC1's kick ass.
      Nice site too.
      -Rick

Comment

That is a beauty bro. I love that finish. Congrats.

Eric
        All hail the true metal God....Jesus. Where do you think metal came from anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by rjohnstone
          Welcome to the club. PC1's kick ass.
          Nice site too.
          +1 Awesome. Now I can't wait for my LTD! I guess I'll have to break out my Solar to keep me calmed down Scott's the man!
          Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal65
            +1 Awesome. Now I can't wait for my LTD! I guess I'll have to break out my Solar to keep me calmed down Scott's the man!
            Scott IS the man, that's for sure. He's put up with my whining for months!

Thanks everybody!

Diana
            September 5, 2007

Comment

very nice - I was wondering when someone was going to snag a new purple!

Comment

nice top on that one!! the quilt looks like it fans out from the center. great score!!!
                GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Very nice, deep color.
                  Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

Yup, that is gorgeous - congratulations! One day I will finally get round to getting myself a PC1!

Cool site as well! Not trying to be picky, but PC's Bela is a bolt on strat not a soloist. The guitar used to have a Kahler bridge, but was fitted with a Floyd at some point after the Hysteria Tour (it had a Floyd at the Freddie Mercury Tribute gig which was prior to the Adrenalize Tour)
                    Last edited by neilli; 06-28-2006, 04:28 AM.
                    Popular is not the same as good
                    Rare is not the same as valuable
                    Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Very nice. Killer piece of quilt, and love the purple. Congrats.

Comment

Nice, G.A.S strikes back

Comment

Originally posted by neilli
                          Yup, that is gorgeous - congratulations! One day I will finally get round to getting myself a PC1!

Cool site as well! Not trying to be picky, but PC's Bela is a bolt on strat not a soloist. The guitar used to have a Kahler bridge, but was fitted with a Floyd at some point after the Hysteria Tour (it had a Floyd at the Freddie Mercury Tribute gig which was prior to the Adrenalize Tour)
                          Thank you, I am pretty proud of the Daze. Not to picky back at ya, but I have had limited resources as to the origin of the Bela. As I stated on Bela's page, I have not been able to get any information. Two people have stated to me that it was a Soloist. I even called Jackson and they won't give out information on an artist's guitars. Please PM me with all and any more information about Bela. Can I quote you on what you have told me so far? It's very important to me or I would not have devoted a whole page to Bela. I want to be factually correct.

Many thanks!

Diana
                          September 5, 2007

Comment

Yeah, it's a beautiful guitar, and I'll PM you with what I know about the Bela....
                            Popular is not the same as good
                            Rare is not the same as valuable
                            Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Congrats, that is sweeeet. I played a PC1 for the first time a month ago and loved it! The GC near me has a used one in blue (Chlorine). The neck is great (the first priority for me) but when I tried to plug it in, there was no sound. I guess the batteries were dead and I didn't feel like dealing with a salesman, so I just played it unplugged. They were asking $1699, what's a good used price for these?
                              Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

Working...
                              X