PCS Rhoads Black/Gold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PCS Rhoads Black/Gold

Does anyone have the specs for these guitars? What year was the run of 200? Were there any other PCS guitars or runs other than the Rhoads?

Besides the black ones, there are at least 2 white PCS Rhoads'es and 1 (or 4?) natural PCS Rhoads I know off..

I have one of the black series, great guitar!!

Comment

It's like having our very own MOAIP!
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Yeah, that site is awesome!

I never paid much attention to the PC Series.... i really should have, i see now! Jacksonfan, thanks for the links (how crazy that may sound lol).
        Henrik
        AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Originally posted by jackson1
          Yeah, that site is awesome!

I never paid much attention to the PC Series.... i really should have, i see now! Jacksonfan, thanks for the links (how crazy that may sound lol).

Umm, You're welcome?!? And don't be so modest, your site IS awesome!

Here's a scan from the "Connoisseur" section of the 1993 Capital Supply catalog.

From the same catalog, other USA Jacksons. Wish the prices were still the same!

Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

Never seen that catalog before! Should it be up on the site?

First scan: "Rhodes"? wtf? Is this catalog made by Jackson?
            Henrik
            AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Nope, not a Jackson catalog. It's a mail order catalog from a music store that was in Cape Girardeau, Missouri USA. I just happened to have kept it and remembered it having the PCS Rhoads listed in it, so I scanned the page. I noticed the "Rhodes" misspelling too, funny that they got it right on the Rhoads Custom. Here's a page showing some of the import models they had. There's a couple of other pages, but I haven't scanned them yet.

Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

The PCS Rhoads guitars were built over a number of years. I'm not sure they even made it to 200 pieces. Mine is no 139 and was purchased new in 2000. one thing different from the earlier ones is it came with a brass engraved truss rod cover. I'm not sure but I think the first ones came with SKB style cases, later ones at least come with a G&G.

Comment

I bought PCS 0075 brand new as soon as it arrived at my local store. That was in 1994. The LTD's were in 1992, the PCS's 1994. And yes, my PCS came with an SKB case not a G&G. My PCS is among the best playing Jacksons I own! Plays much nicer than any of my LTD's.

Rudy
                  Rudy
                  www.metalinc.net

Comment

My PCS is #13 (I think). It has an SKB case as well. I think it might be my favorite of the three I own. The other two being a LTD and a JCF. They are all great, but I seem to favor the PCS. I would prefer that it had a G&G style case. I don't care much for the plastic cases.

Comment

Mine is PCS-0015. It came with the G&G, but I bought it used. The original pickups were already replaced with Dimarzios, so I threw in a set of Duncans.

Scott
                      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

only 2 were made in white as well other than the blacks and the natural, i think.

both owned by brett!

Comment

Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

Welcome back Shawn

Comment

Working...
                            X