No announcement yet.

PCS Rhoads Black/Gold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had PCS 0084 (used) and IIRC it had a G&G case.
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by roodyrocker
      My PCS is among the best playing Jacksons I own!

Rudy
      www.wickedrocks.com
      I have to agree. I was playing my RR1T last night and then decided to take out the PCS for a bit. Much nicer neck on the PCS. It feels a little thinner than my late model RR1T's neck. The action feels a bit slinkier too.
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

To this day I have not messed at all with the factory setup on my PCS. It just played that good right from the get go! In fact the day I bought it I wasn't even in the store to buy a guitar at all. A friend of mine worked there and he said "Man, you gotta check this thing out, it flat out kicks ass!". I plugged it in and played it briefly and next thing you know I had it in layaway A few years later when I ordered my custom shop 24 fret Rhoads I discussed the neck with Tim Wilson and I wanted the same neck and frets as on the PCS' but no binding over the fret ends. That PCS is an example of a great axe that in turn sold more Jacksons than just itself due to fine workmanship and quality

Rudy
        Rudy
        www.metalinc.net

Comment

Brett sold one of his white ones. I have PCS 0002 which is a 10-string XXRR with emg's. I know of another one like mine. I heard that there were 4 of these. I also have PCS 0143 which is a korina rhoads (it's just amazing). I also heard that there were 4 of these.

Diego

Comment

Pcs 0143

A few pics...

Comment

Nice!!!

I've always loved the original-style inlays.

Comment

Working...
              X