No announcement yet.

Lazy-ass Warriors....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, that's 4 Jackson heads superimposed onto a Warrior body to show where the design came from.
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I hate to resurrect an old thread, but as a prospective buyer, are the Warrior necks similar to the soloist necks?!? I notice on the website the specs are SLIGHTLY different. Being someone who loves the soloist profile, im curious as to the Warriors!

Comment

methinks warrior necks are thicker than soloists. i have yet to discover, but everytime i've played a dinky, the neck has been thinner than on my warrior. the difference may LOOK slight, but to me always feels dramatically different.
        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Never really liked the shape of the Warrior, but when seeing them like this, it kinda looks great anyway

Comment

Working...
          X