Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pic post - Shannon Soloist photos re-edited - Before and after!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks dudes! With regards to batch processing, I find that my conditions are too varied to employ it effectively, thus making me have to go and edit each photo by hand. Especially with the gamma slider, I am very subjectively picky about that and the amount of gamma I adjust differs for every photo I process. Humans conquer machines any day of the week!

Comment

On a slightly different note...
      That's an interesting Les Paul. Is it because I'm the wrong side of the Atlantic, or am I just missing something, but it was totally unfamilier to me. What is it?

Comment

My wife's a bit of a photographer (but I'm not, so I won't comment). Anyway, I think it's great having some decent pictures of my guitars, partly for referencing purposing, but also just for arts sake.
        She did a great series of shots of my Patrick Eggle guitars, a couple of which can be seen on her website: www.sarahjonesphotographic.co.uk
        Incedently that 'pile of guitars' by Neilli is awesome isn't it?
        Anyway, nice Shannon ;-)

Comment

all that is missing is a photo of you PLAYING shannon

ps. if your camera can shoot in RAW, i HIGHLY recommend it. Photochop CS2 has a built in RAW file reader, and CS and older versions have plugins. I have CS1, and use the Nikon RAW file reader with my D70s. It makes a WORLD of difference.. i can show ya samples if you'd like..

Comment

Definitely getting better at your photoshop skills.

Your newer pictures seem to be framed and lighted much better. Natural light, no direct sunlight, and learning to use your camera's white balance helps too.
            The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Originally posted by freakmatt
              On a slightly different note...
              That's an interesting Les Paul. Is it because I'm the wrong side of the Atlantic, or am I just missing something, but it was totally unfamilier to me. What is it?
              That´s an Edwards... made by ESP in Japan, I believe. I think they´re mostly aimed at the japanese market, but some find their way over to Europe and the USA. I haven´t played one myself, but everyone who has done so tend to give them two thumbs up.

Comment

Fantastic looking results!

Comment

Working...
                X