new guitar...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new guitar...

New to me at least. Bought her from quakana last week, never got around to posting pics taken outside because of the weather and the fact that I'm lazy as hell, so here's some lovely crooked pics.

Last edited by followthereaper; 07-07-2006, 09:43 AM.
    If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Congrats on a new guitar! Now go and try to switch 81 and 85 around .

Beatiful guitar...no floyd kills it for me though...

What does it say on truss rod cover btw?

Comment

Haha, thanks. SL2T-CHL Limited Edition. I agree about the Floyd, it feels weird when I'm playing and I go to use it but there's nothing there, but I needed to get a hardtail, it's been like 2 years since I've have a set bridged guitar.
      If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

Cool, I had one and thought the neck played great. EMGs are powerful! Great top too. I started favoring the SD necks over the Jacksons so I let mine go...but then I wanted a Soloist neck again recently! D'oh. Great guitar.

Comment

Originally posted by Nazgul
          Congrats on a new guitar! Now go and try to switch 81 and 85 around .

Beatiful guitar...no floyd kills it for me though...

What does it say on truss rod cover btw?
          Yeah that was a limited Vwall run. I actually bought it from Mayday so that guitar is making its way around. I want it back!!!!! Anyway....enjoy!

Comment

GREAT looking guitar, congrats! Beautiful color, love the layout, the sharkfins look great, and for some reason that logo looks BIGGER than usual.

Comment

Great looking guitar!

Comment

GORGEOUS! simply put.

Enjoy it.

Comment

Looks great. Were there any problems with that LTD run?

Comment

That run was a nice one!!

Comment

Ahhhh an un-painted neck...beautius!
                      ------------------------------------------------
                      Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons...for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

SWEET, ditch the EMGs & its perfect......

Comment

Originally posted by j2379
                          SWEET, ditch the EMGs & its perfect......
                          Nah, put the 85 in the bridge and the 81 in the neck and then it's perfect!
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam
                            Nah, put the 85 in the bridge and the 81 in the neck and then it's perfect!
                            Everyone keeps saying that. I had them like that with another guitar for a short while, but it sounded like crap, though I think it wasn't properly wired at the time. I'll have to try it out again.

Comment

Originally posted by followthereaper
                              Everyone keeps saying that. I had them like that with another guitar for a short while, but it sounded like crap, though I think it wasn't properly wired at the time. I'll have to try it out again.
                              They obviously have not heard that guitar....it kicks ass...leave it just like it is

Comment

Working...
                              X