Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I missing the emporium?

Hello,
    My name is Paul Frischmann. I'm a newbie here. I noticed you guys tend to buy guitars from each other a pretty fair amount of the time. I don't see an emporium other than the area for dealers. Am I missing something?

Yes, you are. Get 100 posts and you get access to the classifieds section . You should read the rules here: http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/rules.php

Comment

Read the section on the Classifieds area. See you there in 98 more posts.
      http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Welcome.
        "Junior members: Welcome to the JCF, pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and enjoy your stay. Cruise around a bit and get involved. Once you've established 100 posts and have been registered for at least 45 days, you will be promoted to a JCF Member and be able to access the classifieds section of the JCF"
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Cool thanks,

Comment

doh, 100 posts? sheesh... here comes the garabage posts...
            Jackson USA GMG WR1
            Jackson USA SW WR1

Comment

Originally posted by King Kabong
              doh, 100 posts? sheesh... here comes the garabage posts...
              You're not the first person to try that, and you won't be the first person who doesn't get access after their 100th post, either.

- E.
              Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Oh it depends on how tough you are in defining a "Garbage post"

For example, most threads in the non-J/C related section are kind of worthless. Especially the "What are you listening to right now?" thread. I've started replying to just about everything if I have anything to say, not to get more posts but because it's fun

Comment

Originally posted by thetroy
                  I've started replying to just about everything if I have anything to say, not to get more posts but because it's fun
                  that is the key. Not every post has to be insightful, helpful or guitar-related. We're here to have fun too.

I'm as guilty as anyone for posting a simple if I find something funny but don't have anything to add. But then if I'm in the mood (or provoked, or have a bug up my butt that day) I've been known to write a frikkin' novel.
                  Hail yesterday

Comment

The big thing to remember is that we watch Ebay and many other online sales sites, so if you're in a hurry to sell, or looking to buy, post it on one of those sites and word will get to who it needs to get to here.

If you're not here as a fan of Jackson and/or Charvel guitars, then there's probably not much for you here.
                    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Newc
                      The big thing to remember is that we watch Ebay and many other online sales sites, so if you're in a hurry to sell, or looking to buy, post it on one of those sites and word will get to who it needs to get to here.

If you're not here as a fan of Jackson and/or Charvel guitars, then there's probably not much for you here.
                      I do that as well. I am always watching ebay, and gbase.

I've had my first Jackson ever since '88. I've had probably over 100 guitars since then and that soloist has stayed with me. I've always wanted a strat head Charvel as my first real teacher had one. I always thought that guitar was magic...

I'll try to keep the garbage posts to a minimum =)

As I've been searching though posts, it seems like you guys buy stuff from each other as much as you buy from outsiders, I just could'nt figure out how you were hooking up with each other.

Thanks again,
                      Paul

Comment

Yeah, it is a mystery to a lot of newbs, especially when they don't read the stickies/rules first!
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG

I'm as guilty as anyone for posting a simple

nnnoooooooooooo.......get outta here...., you?
                          Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Originally posted by Budman68
                            nnnoooooooooooo.......get outta here...., you?
                            Not me, I always put words in front of them.
                            My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam
                              Welcome.
                              "Junior members: Welcome to the JCF, pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and enjoy your stay. Cruise around a bit and get involved. Once you've established 100 posts and have been registered for at least 45 days, you will be promoted to a JCF Member and be able to access the classifieds section of the JCF"
                              Wow! Thanks for that Joe. I've never read that one. I'm usually drinking beer, but I'll give the coffee a shot. Now that you're our new Barney Fife, are you going to ban people for drinking beer instead of coffee?
                              (or did I mis-read the rule?)
                              My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Working...
                              X