Clear All

wow, some shit that indeed is!
    Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
    Sully Guitars on Facebook
    Sully Guitars on Google+
    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by sully
      - what "guy in vegas" are you referring to? ed roman? not that he isn't knowledgable, but i'd never listen to a thing that guy has to say. full of shit doesn't do the term justice.
      Actually Roman said they don't have a problem, not that I believe a word out of his mouth. I still want to know how he got such a good looking wife. I was refering to the owner of Vegas Guitars, I think his name was Greg. He came from California because of business costs. He is supposed to do great fret work. Highly recommended by some pro musicians out here.

Comment

Originally posted by Sidk
        Actually Roman said they don't have a problem, not that I believe a word out of his mouth. I still want to know how he got such a good looking wife.
        He's got loads of money

Comment

Originally posted by MikeE
          He's got loads of money
          No amount of money would convince me to fuck the female equivalent of an Ed Roman. I took one look at the guy and just said "Damn that is one sloppy guy"
          Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

Originally posted by nateb
            No amount of money would convince me to fuck the female equivalent of an Ed Roman. I took one look at the guy and just said "Damn that is one sloppy guy"
            How about "n" custom shop jacksons?

That woman also probably thought of the things she will buy/have not the money itself
            Check my bands!
            www.myspace.com/magicktr
            www.myspace.com/sinif64
            www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

Update,

So FMIRC called me today to ask me what color pickup rings where on it(so much for being back today). They said it was being put back together and will overnight shipping back. I asked them what they did to it and all he would say is it was fixed and they have been playing it all day. So no replacement.

I don't understand why they took the pickups off it, and lost the original parts. I have a gut feeling it won't be right when I get it back.

Comment

Remove pickups = build another one?

Most professional repair places (heck, even a lot of amateurs) put all the stuff that came off a guitar in a baggie with a label on it.
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Newc
                  Remove pickups = build another one?

Most professional repair places (heck, even a lot of amateurs) put all the stuff that came off a guitar in a baggie with a label on it.
                  I'm a auto dealership tech. Loosing parts just don't happen. No replacement, he said they fixed the neck. I'm worried.

Comment

Originally posted by NextInLine
                    Would rather play ESP's for the rest of my life =)
                    Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

I had my Martin D12-35 neck repaired at Martin back in '82 and then again in '96. The old Martins do not have have an adjustable truss rod, just a steel bar and the necks warp over time. Especially 12 strings. Martin removes the finish from the neck and I believe the fret board is removed and frets, then places the neck in a heated press with steam and neck cauls (molds), then allowed to cool in the press. The fretboard is glued back on, planned and refretted. Then the finish is applied to the back of the neck let dry and buffed out. I wonder if this is what Jackson does? The job at Martin was virtually undetectable.
                      Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Originally posted by Sidk
                        I have a gut feeling it won't be right when I get it back.
                        ...then it won't be. as lame as the situation is, you have to let them fix it, ya know?
                        Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                        Sully Guitars on Facebook
                        Sully Guitars on Google+
                        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by NextInLine
                          so you'd have have sex with ed roman's female likeness on a regular basis for "n" guitars that you have to send back for warranty service?

:ROTF:
                          I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim
                            so you'd have have sex with ed roman's female likeness on a regular basis for "n" guitars that you have to send back for warranty service?

:ROTF:
                            I thought everyone already had his wife?
                            Strat God Music
                            http://www.esnips.com/web/Strat-God-Music/?flush=1

Comment

...then it won't be. as lame as the situation is, you have to let them fix it, ya know?
                              +1

You might as well sell it. I bought a KV2 scratch/dent from an online dealer and although I now really think nothing was wrong with it, I wasn't really happy till I bought the KV2 from a dealer and had peace of mind that there wasn't something wrong with it.

Lifes too short to not have what you want the way you want it.

Comment

I'm keepin my fingers crossed. I love that guitar. Hopefully it will be here tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X