No announcement yet.

Fusion neck profiles and finishes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That circuit adds the envelope filter (wah effect in fixed position) when the mini toggle is on. The second knob sets the mid range level as would be done with a wah pedal.

When you turn it "off" the second knob acts as a mid boost, it is not still an envelope filter. It is not a tone control either. Like the EMG system, turning it all the way "up" removes the mid range boost. Turning it back "down" adds full boost. Don't believe me? Try it with a clean signal and you'll notice the mids (not the tone) being affected.
    "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
    Gotta get away from here.
    Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
    Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

When you turn it "off" the second knob acts as a mid boost, it is not still an envelope filter. It is not a tone control either. Like the EMG system, turning it all the way "up" removes the mid range boost. Turning it back "down" adds full boost. Don't believe me? Try it with a clean signal and you'll notice the mids (not the tone) being affected.
      thanks!! been trying to figure out exactly what was going on .....
      “But does it help with the blues rock chatter?"-Hellbat

Comment

Originally posted by charvel750
        When you turn it "off" the second knob acts as a mid boost, it is not still an envelope filter. It is not a tone control either.
        Great explanation. This would explain why I never felt like it turned off.
        -------------------------
        Blank yo!

Comment

Working...
        X