No announcement yet.

My New Root Beer Strathead PC-1 :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

love it-got a rootbeer pc-1 myself about 3 weeks ago-still hiding her from my wife!!mine has old headstock-what is your serial number?I am trying to figure out year of mine....

Comment

Green with envy!!!! Congrats!

Comment

Congrats My very favorite electric guitar of all time. Very nice color and grain, and better pics than I can do on a good day
        Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Another PC1 owner!

I bought one on a whim hoping it would be a good guitar. Had never played one.

I'm sure most of the guys on this forum have never actually played one which is too bad because they are tremendous guitars. Great tone and sustain and an extremely comfortable neck (but not thin).
          PLAY TILL U DIE !!!

Comment

PC1's are the shit.
            I love mine.
            You'll never want to put it down.
            -Rick

Comment

Congrats on a beautiful axe, Ivan.
              Scott
              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I can honestly and unequivocally say that the PC-1 is the nicest guitar on the menu at Jackder.

Love mine.

Shawn
                Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

my dream PC1 would be like this,
                  carved quilt top on mahogany with one hum one single coil and wilkinson VSVG trem. maple board with no inlay of course.
                  but I understand the strat head only come with standard PC1's unless I pay a lot of money for a CS order. is it true?

Comment

Originally posted by withmyshadow
                    my dream PC1 would be like this,
                    carved quilt top on mahogany with one hum one single coil and wilkinson VSVG trem. maple board with no inlay of course.
                    but I understand the strat head only come with standard PC1's unless I pay a lot of money for a CS order. is it true?
                    I think John mentioned it would only be available in the Charvel custom shop and they wouldn't offer the strat head option on any Jacksons, custom or not, except on the PC1

Comment

Hey Ivan, bring that thing over soon, you have to check out the house now. And I have to get Paige to bring his Einstein over, before he sells it. I'm not joking, i think he may sell it. But i wasn't impressed by it either. I was suprised since i like the Herbert, but the Einstein just didn't do it for me. The MarkIV smokes it for metal leads and chunks.
                      Check out some of my Boogie IIC+, III, and various other amps clips here.
                      http://soundcloud.com/danieldowning

Comment

REALLY wow... got to go check it out then, I would have thought it would have been the best thing since sliced bread!
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFn-5BTQ8uU

Comment

Originally posted by Robotechnology
                          REALLY wow... got to go check it out then, I would have thought it would have been the best thing since sliced bread!

Well, i would like to try to get him to bring it over so i can play it on my cab. The Herbert sounded really good on my cab so maybe the Einstein will. When i first started playing i thought his wah pedal was on, but i bypassed his board and it was just how the amp sounded. It sounded like when you click your wah and and set it for a low bassy tone. It reminded me of the Orange Rockerverb more than anything else. It sounded cool for leads but i didn't like it for rhythms.
                          Check out some of my Boogie IIC+, III, and various other amps clips here.
                          http://soundcloud.com/danieldowning

Comment

Nice guitar Robotechnology !!!

Comment

That thing is HIDEOUS!!!!! LOL, Just kidding bro, that is one of the sexiest guitars I've laid my eyes on in awhile, congradulations!!

Comment

Sweet, I've had a new rootbeer PC-1 in my hands, beautiful guitars
                                congrats!
                                If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

Working...
                                X