RR1 Customized

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shreddermon
    I like it a lot, actually. I just think the white cavity cover doesn't go well. It would be total kickass if you replaced that with a gold/brass one, instead. i.e., So it matches the rest of the hardware, rather than the guitar's finish. That's how Randy's black one was.

http://www.fretsonthenet.com/rhoadscontplates.JPG
    Yea, there ya go. Good idea Shreddermon
    Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

I think it looks pretty damn nice. Brass on white always looks good.
      THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

Originally posted by jackson1
        Pickguard on a Rhoads pinstriped body always looked like crap to me, due to all the lines (bevels, stripes, pickguard edge) not running in parallel. The string thru is even worse with yet another piece of metal out of alignment (the wing shaped piece). It's a total mess.
        I agree. White RR5s are just ugly guitars IMO.

Comment

yep, RR1 looks better for me them rr5 .
          IMO

Comment

Originally posted by HeWhoIs
            One of the other teachers where I work plays in an Ozzy tribute band called Believer and when he couldn't get his hands on an LTD he had some work doneon an RR1.
            I think it came out pretty cool, and all of the mods can be put back to stock with out a problem. What do you guys think?
            Oh Crap thats my fault huh? Anyway I think that came out awesome Joe!!

Comment

Yes Dave, I guess it is your fault!

Comment

it looks like Alexi's esp... nice guitar.
                everlasting life for me in a perfect world...but I gotta die first, please god send me on my way!

Comment

thats one of the coolest pickguard RR's I've seen done in the vintage style.

Comment

To most Randy fans, it will look right.

Well done!

Comment

Working...
                    X