No announcement yet.

PC1 opinons wanted!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

O.K. I just bought the pc1 but need help with the knobs and switches. How do they work? Intensity Control, Sustainer/Driver On/Off Switch,
    Fundamental/Harmonic/Blend Switch.
    Thanks!
    Gary

Comment

Originally posted by GB~rockz View Post
      O.K. I just bought the pc1 but need help with the knobs and switches. How do they work? Intensity Control, Sustainer/Driver On/Off Switch,
      Fundamental/Harmonic/Blend Switch.
      Thanks!
      Gary

This thread has a link to a youtube video:

This one has an annotated picture of a (CS) PC1:

Oh, and prepare to be given out to by long-time members for not searching hard enough!

Welcome to the board....

Comment

Holy thread resurrection, Batman! Hey Bryan, now that you've had yours for a while, what are your feelings/opinions? My only experience with a PC1 is a used (non-Strathead) mocha one at GC by my work. I've seen it there since last May and have played it a few times. Really nice guitar, love the neck but the missing inlays throws me off sometimes. I guess you get used to it after a while. I really like these guitars, Chlorine and Purple Daze are my favorite colors. BUT, the right top on Solar looks good too (like bengal65s). I do have to agree that the newer Chlorines don't seem to look quite as nice as some of the older ones I've seen pics of. Anyway, JMOs and they are great guitars!

Oh, and GB.....
        Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

I think Bryan sold that one. It was in the Classifieds, then eBay. He said it just wasn't for him.

I think the Solar is my favorite, but I'm sort of partial to the PC1 LTD flame finish right now. For a production finish the Solar is killer. I'd like to have one of each!
          Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Thanks for the link! Appeciate the help!

Comment

Working...
            X