KV2 is finally here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KV2 is finally here!

Finally got my Metallic Black KV2 (U16689) over the weekend!! Played the fuck out of it too!! Here are a cpl of quick snaps! Hope these go through!!

I love admins!

Nice! Dig the reverse headstock. None more black! Awesome.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Sweet. Looks like its a shred monster! How's it sound?
      -------------------------
      Blank yo!

Comment

Originally posted by Grandturk
        Sweet. Looks like its a shred monster! How's it sound?
        Well the Duncans don't cut it for me, so I'm gonna slap some Emg's (60/81) in it as soon as I can! Then I can really tell you how it sounds!! My sl1 w/ an 81 sounds much better/crunchier right now! The neck pup does sound good on my clean channel though!!
        I love admins!

Comment

Sweet lord that is cool. Rev head and all!

Comment

Very cool! I like it! Where did you get the version with rev headstock? Ed Roman maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by Nazgul
              Very cool! I like it! Where did you get the version with rev headstock? Ed Roman maybe?
              Yes, he's the only one that gets the revstock USA's acoording to jcmktgguy. I was in vegas a few weeks ago and had to go check it out! Played a few jacksons there, but I fell in love with this one!! Heard some horror stories about Ed Roman! Everything went smooth for me!!
              I love admins!

Comment

Originally posted by sl2lover
                Yes, he's the only one that gets the revstock USA's acoording to jcmktgguy. I was in vegas a few weeks ago and had to go check it out! Played a few jacksons there, but I fell in love with this one!! Heard some horror stories about Ed Roman! Everything went smooth for me!!
                so he let you actually touch more then 1 guitar?

Comment

Originally posted by sl2lover
                  *nevermind*

but sure is a cool KV !!

Comment

Love the reversed headstock there!
                    How much are these going and is that the only color available?

Comment

Originally posted by pebber
                      so he let you actually touch more then 1 guitar per visit?
                      Lol! I touched a shitload of them! He guys we're cool for the most part. Wierd fuckers though!! Ed walked out for a bit. He's about 500 pounds, and could barely walk!
                      I love admins!

Comment

You didn't steal his Lucky Charms, did you?
                        Scott
                        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by dinkyjacksonman
                          Love the reversed headstock there!
                          How much are these going and is that the only color available?
                          He had a few revstock USA's there! Most with graphics! And and few CS Jacksons as well!! Good selection of highend Jacksons, especially with revstocks!! I will say that a lot weren't posted on his website, like mine! They should keep up on that shit!!
                          I love admins!

Comment

That looks awesome. Was the price reasonable? Considering how Ed charges and all...
                            The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

Originally posted by Sanctuary
                              That looks awesome. Was the price reasonable? Considering how Ed charges and all...
                              I was waiting for the KVmiester to chime in!! Lol! Well I paid 21 after some negotation. I thought that was a little high for a KV2. But..... it was the exact color I want, it had a nice thin neck I need, and of course the rare reverse headstock!! So I couldn't pass it up!!
                              I love admins!

Comment

Working...
                              X