No announcement yet.

Getting A Custom Shop Rhoads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And think twice about some black hardware... and reverse the head... that might/will be a killer look!!!!
    Stay fuckin metal.... for life!!! ALEX

www.myspace.com/alekshitz

Comment

Originally posted by AlTheHell
      And think twice about some black hardware... and reverse the head... that might/will be a killer look!!!!
      I am really not into reversed headstocks on Jacksons, but black hardware might be cool. I do really enjoy the gold, but I do not enjoy having the replace the mother fuckers when the oils on your hand wear away the plating and the chrome starts to peeking through. Corrosion sucks.
      I would so snatch that up it if were 24 frets

I'm out like Axl Rose just before a GNR concert

Comment

Originally posted by KLNowak
        I am really not into reversed headstocks on Jacksons, but black hardware might be cool. I do really enjoy the gold, but I do not enjoy having the replace the mother fuckers when the oils on your hand wear away the plating and the chrome starts to peeking through. Corrosion sucks.
        +1, I never really like reverse headstocks except on Warriors. There's something about the way the normal headstock continues in the same direction as the larger fin on RR's that I really like.
        If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

I am leaning toward the cooler (at least than Alexi's) looking scythes. I figure they will go with my reaper tattoo that I am getting once I design it and can afford it.
          OK, enough said. I am out of this one.

Yeah, go for the scythes..always best to have your inlays match your dream tatoo. :ROTF:

Rock on.

Mike
          Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Wow, talk about ironic!

I actually ordered a custom Blue beveled scythe-inlayed rhoads, not 2 months ago.

I guess great minds think alike! Haha!

Comment

Originally posted by zerog
              Wow, talk about ironic!

I actually ordered a custom Blue beveled scythe-inlayed rhoads, not 2 months ago.

I guess great minds think alike! Haha!
              No shit? I dunno as much as I like the scythes there is just something about sharkfins so I might still go sharkfins as I suck at photoshop and cannot make a pic with scythe inlays.

Comment

The scythe inlays kick ass, they were the selling point for me when I bought my Death Angel from Matts Music. It was between the Death Angel and the custom Kelly he had 2 springs ago. The Death Angel was the right choice!
                Hear the universe scream
                Bleeding from black holes
                Whom horns careless
                And whom God mourns

Comment

I love the KV with the white pickups.

Maybe try that paint job & white pickups on an RR-1
                  "Gonna Bend You Like A G String" - RIP Bon Scott

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtyworks
                    I love the KV with the white pickups.

Maybe try that paint job & white pickups on an RR-1
                    That's not a bad idea!

I really like this a lot. Gonna be a tough choice, I think I like the other one more though. I think this one is fucking smoking but something about the simplicity of the other one has got me by the balls. Which is funny cause I never like simple concepts, maybe I am *gasp* growing up and learning to appriciate more than just hardcore stuff.
                    Last edited by KLNowak; 08-15-2006, 07:02 PM.

Comment

That's not a bad idea!

maybe I am *gasp* growing up and learning to appriciate more than just hardcore stuff.

You might have to grow old, but you don't have to grow up
                      "Gonna Bend You Like A G String" - RIP Bon Scott

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtyworks
                        You might have to grow old, but you don't have to grow up
                        That is true.

Comment

i think sharkfins would be best for jackson (like alexi had). leave scythes to his esp.

btw. there were nice scythes on death angel guitar, i'd go for scythes there.

...it's all up to you, i like your first pic best. i'm not into those vintage stripes

Comment

Originally posted by -Boris-
                            i think sharkfins would be best for jackson (like alexi had). leave scythes to his esp.

btw. there were nice scythes on death angel guitar, i'd go for scythes there.

...it's all up to you, i like your first pic best. i'm not into those vintage stripes
                            I love the vintage stripes, but I think the first picture with the sharkfins is gonna be it.

Comment

Black with blue bevels is nice, but the chrome hardware don't fit with black. Black hardware on it and it would look so tasty.

Comment

Working...
                              X