No announcement yet.

1987 Dinky w/ interesting skulls gfx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zerb, read the catalogs from that era, all of them say JE-1500 parametric mid boost. Soloists had the JE-1200...
    "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
    Gotta get away from here.
    Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
    Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Joe, I know what the catalogs say, but that doesn´t change that I haven´t myself seen a Fusion from that era without a 3 knob setup. And 3 knobs can only be the 1200

Comment

OK, I stand corrected then.
        "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
        Gotta get away from here.
        Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
        Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

LOL, that´s not necessarily what I was aiming at... as many of us know (or at least strongly suspect), sometimes Jackson does "wierd things" on production axes, and I´m thinking that this may be such a case. Just because I haven´t seen something certainly doesn´t mean it doesn´t exist

Comment

Originally posted by Zerberus
            Interesting, ALL of the ones I´ve seen from the 1990-1992 era have the JE-1200 midboost, including mine....

This guitar is definitely not an SLSMG, nor does it carry an EDS finish... are you sure you´re in the right thread?
            Yup im sure. Click the link to the guys page. I know the skulls dinky isnt an SLSMG. Im not new. :eviltongue:

Comment

Originally posted by JACKSONFREAK
              Yup im sure. Click the link to the guys page. I know the skulls dinky isnt an SLSMG. Im not new. :eviltongue:
              Yep, sry, I missed the link

Comment

Working...
              X