96 YELLOW Soloist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 96 YELLOW Soloist

Found a 96 soloist in yellow with matching hdsk no inlays and a duncan and armstrong pickups. I know the duncan is not original does anyone know if the armstrong would be. There is another forum member with the exact guitar are these hard to come by?

that's an SL2. The Armstrongs are original. They are harder to find than SL2Hs, but tend to be not as valued, because of the pickups, the licensed Floyd, etc.

Been a fan of the yellow one in the gallery for years. I dig the matched headstock & the inlay-free fretboard. Very cool
    Hail yesterday

Comment

yep! sl2, awesome colour too. I love the yellow/matching headstock/no inlay ebony board look, such a hotrod!

Comment

Thanks Fellas

Comment

The one on the right (from the gallery) is no longer mine, but it's still in the family and in the house. Since the gallery pic I added an EVH in the neck, and a tone Zone in the bridge(as seen in pic). Have seen very few of these (only one other yellow)over the past several years. Nice guitars IMO.

The Buzzard does not fear
          The man in riot gear
          Harvest a skull of stone
          The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

I think guitars with no inlays looks nice. also this one is awesome!
            everlasting life for me in a perfect world...but I gotta die first, please god send me on my way!

Comment

I have a black SL2, and it's a great guitar. I've never had any trouble with the licensed trem, and kept the stock Armstrong pickups in it. I've gigged with it a few times, and it always gets a lot of comments after the show.
              sigpic

Comment

thats cool..
                äss howl

Comment

Working...
                X