X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Soloist

Here it is folks, i'm planning on putting my custom shop order in soon:

Neck Through Archtop Soloist

Basically it's the flesh and bones graphic I was talking about in an earlier thread with metallic black for the back/neck/headstock and in between the white. The pickup will be an Original Bill Lawrence XL500L, Original Floyd rose gold Pro, Small stainless steel Frets, One volume knob, Recessed back jack plate, Korina for layered neck and wings, ebony fret board with no inlays and gold hardware.
    Last edited by thesoloist; 08-17-2006, 06:30 AM.

looks pretty cool. I like the BL pickups for the bridge. No inlays huh?

Comment

Cool, that's different. Hopefully it doesn't take too long to get it!
      Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

neato! I like that
        Hail yesterday

Comment

Yeah thats cool. I like it too.
          PLAY TILL U DIE !!!

Comment

Yowza, I'm a big fan of the neck and the graphic. Black, white and gold hardware. Hmmmm.

Comment

Man, that guitar is beautiful!
              the curtains flew and he appeared saying, don't be afraid
              -- BÖC

Comment

Correct knob placement!
                Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

I love it!

Although what I personally think, would finish it off, is if you had that black/white striping/figure on the headstock too and then wherever the headstock is black: the logo over that part is white and wherever the headstock is white (because of the graphic) the logo is black.
                  You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Volume knob is that where you really want it ?

Comment

Very cool.

How are you gonna convey the graphics to Jackson? Just this picture?
                      Henrik
                      AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Nah the volume knob i'll probaly move. To convey the graphics i'll send them this mock up aswell as the flesh and bones graphic and see what they come up with:

Yeah about the black and white on the headstock, i was considering that but i really like the pure metallic black with the gold tuners. I might also order it with a gold metallic truss rod cover with my sig in it

Comment

Nice! I would use black hardware, white neck & h/s binding and matching lightning inlay. However, I'm a fan of the traditional sharfins and that completes any jackson for me.

Comment

uh man, that looks awesome!

Comment

If you've never ordered a custom shop before take this advice. Be as specific as you possibly can and DO NOT assume anything. Even with everything on the order form do not assume you'll get what you want.
                              Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

Working...
                              X